PES 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloaded itQuaresma still at Inter
lmao lmao only PES PSML
LOLplayed this yesterday games not even that bad caught bare jokes. Nobody can ever tell me its realistic footballl though proper arcade stuff going on there.
been saying that for the longest, pes is way more arcadey than fifalost its realism tag time ago

Certain man are acting very hurt, the way they say they dont care about Pes but keep comin in to say some sh*t
not evenim just voicing my viewsi jumped of pro last yeari played 09 and wernt feelin it
Over and over again
andevry does it get over it
Or you could get over it and stop jumping in the Pes thread everytime someone posts in here just to say its crapSNM

Certain man are acting very hurt, the way they say they dont care about Pes but keep comin in to say some sh*t
not evenim just voicing my viewsi jumped of pro last yeari played 09 and wernt feelin it
Over and over again
andevry does it get over it
Or you could get over it and stop jumping in the Pes thread everytime someone posts in here just to say its crapSNM
lool u catching feelings?ur acting like u made the game famwhats the point being on a forum if man cant express his views