one a these days

Grafter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW YOUR TYPEGYAL BADMANTHE MAN DEM AINT RATING DATWHAT KIND OF THOROUGHBRED ADVOCATES COUGHING IN PEOPLES FACE MAN WOMAN OR CHILD AND NOT SAYING SORRY WHEN THEY GET PULLED UP FOR SUCH FOUL BEHAVIOURI KNOW FEMALES THAT WOULD LIFT U UP OUT YOUR SKIRT FOR sh*t LIKE THATYOU ARE NOT HARD
skeen, ur a bad yeah, da ironyand i swear u can't read p*ssy, pull out ur strap & buss one in ur bludclart head but b4 dat please point me to where i agreed or thought what da bre did to her is rightgd 4 you that u know such femalesand ur so hard right? bitch pleaseu must be havin some issues in ur real life :lol:

below is da basis of why i said what u quoted above, funny how u didn't quote itu can clearly read i didn't agree with what da guy did however given smaddy's persona & wat i know of her & if she came to me like dat on da train i'd raggo do something, its beyond right or wrong

f*ck right or wrong & tho i agree with u its nasty & he maybe in da wrong but allow gwanin like u can make man appologise or think he gives a f*ck if he did or notu shuda got shanked, boxed up & spat on tbh, about running it up with ur little self in front of bare pplthis is london, bitch are u outta ur mindno ur role in certain enviroments

lol, it's funny the way people are saying "i hate ppl like u that kick off and hold the tube up" when all she did was ask him to apologise, and then u got sum other dudes in this topic talking like they're gonna pull off a 32-hit combo on a man for doing the exact same thing and noone's saying sh*t.
aint gonna lie, the way ur hanging off her vagina is sickening.
LMAO

I dont give a sh*t you know.Jesus.Bad enough when people push on when there aint enough room.Pushed some prick out just as the doors shut today for pushing into me when I said there wasn't enough room and not apologising.Timed it so sick.A second less and he would have had time to get back on.A second more and he would have stayed on.

Smaddy you did the right thing to pull him up on it. Though, when he wasn't apologising you kinda should have left it there and told him he's a prick or something. There's nothing productive in arguing with fools.