The Confession Booth

A Bit Better

I skipped!! Won't have time to go tomorrow either! I feel bad because I know I needed to go and I'm actually making good gains atm. Up to 87.1 this morning from 85.6 last monday morning. This new shake and the fact I've started creatine are doing the job, I can't afford to be skipping!!Only skipped coz mum never made dinner!

this weekend i ate:friday-tuna baguette + whitebread + mayofriday-chicken kebab, white naan, chips, saucessaturday-fry upsaturday-mcdonalds milkshakesaturday-chicken burger+chipssaturday-chinesesunday-fillet steak + chips + ketchupits alot. after eating clean 3 months straight my stomach has handled this nicely. except when i was in the club sat night. spent most of it in the toilet cause i had to pass wind so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started goin again stilllost all the mass and strength i gained during the 9 months or so i actually was going to the gymshits disgustingall that hard work for nothingim back to square 1lol @ the way i was doin stiff leg deadlifts on thursday like i hadnt "missed" gym for the last 9 monthssmh @ the way my lower backs feeling like ive been repeatedly hit with a sledgehammer now

9 months.Wow.At least you're back in now. Just got to stay there.I'm back to my usual. I'm feeling better now so I can keep up my routine. Besides, 50 pressups morning and night every day isn't even hard. Back to my chin ups every 3/4 days. I feel good. Just want to see some more size now.

yeh man..as Titan said, now your back in the gym STAY in the gym....its only rightchin ups are good for developings strong lats and a wide back....i'm been doing them everytime i gym + i add in dips straight after...the back of my arm is like rock, i dont even need to tense it.

Guest M12 Part 2
yeh man..as Titan said, now your back in the gym STAY in the gym....its only rightchin ups are good for developings strong lats and a wide back....i'm been doing them everytime i gym + i add in dips straight after...the back of my arm is like rock, i dont even need to tense it.
i agree with this so much.dips are THAT exercise

Guest M12 Part 2
I just started goin again stilllost all the mass and strength i gained during the 9 months or so i actually was going to the gymshits disgustingall that hard work for nothingim back to square 1lol @ the way i was doin stiff leg deadlifts on thursday like i hadnt "missed" gym for the last 9 monthssmh @ the way my lower backs feeling like ive been repeatedly hit with a sledgehammer now
it is better once u've been there though. that muscle memory will pull u back to where u were at in 2/3 months. the struggle will come when uve got to start progresing past where u were

Ohhhh.I noticed after doing chin ups it felt like my lats were worked. Thought I was doing it wrong.

I Stopped going gym for 6 months. Lost ALL mass and tone. Shoulders didn't even look broad any more.Thought enough was enough, now I'm back on it. Hardest part is going back to the bulking diet. Been going for the last month and already mass and msucle is coming on nicely.Muscle memory should see me back to shape soon.The thing is, I've decided to take this week off. No gym for 7 days. Just literally didn't feel like it, plus I got alot of other agendas to sort out this week, but next week I should be mentally refreshed again. Trying to keep up the diet even though I'm not touching weights.Is taking a week off that bad?I feel parro, sh*t, WEAK though. Parro in the sense that I keep looking in the mirror thinking I'm loosing bare muscle each day, which hopefully ain't really the case.

• 3 weeks later...
I've taken a week(ish) off as I don't have time to go due to exams. Not going training either.I don't like it. I look the same but I feel like I'm going to be weaker. I'm scared tbh.
nothing wrong with resting urself for a week, so long as ur diet is still on point. plus not going coz of ur exams isn't due to laziness, it's prioritising, so this post don't count i'm afraid.

Lol at my diet staying on point. It was until friday. Been eating sh*t since then.I blame my mum for making fried plantain. All I've been eating is that and noodles. Minimal protein apart from one omelette I had yesterday. But I only used one yolk so that's gotta count for something.And BMC, this is my thread so I'll be the judge!Judge rules... Post counts.