The Confession Booth

A Bit Better

i've been fully disciplined with this diet + gym for the last couple weeks, no cheats nothing and today i went through nearly a whole 370g bag of 2010-03_fizzld_fruits.jpg in one sittingbredrin bought them back from the u.s for mei know they say it's alright to 'cheat' every now and then but really, it just undoes some of the work you've put in

• 5 weeks later...

bump: aint been all week, sunday was last day, i'm gonna get up early and do shoulders tomorrow, now i know my uni timetable and work hrs i can start to re-plan my routine. on a plus side for that past few weeks i've cut the beer down to once a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think I've f*cked my knee. Getting little pains every now and then since squatting earlier. Scared that I'm gonna wake up in pain from where it's been still and got stiff.Hope this passes quickly. Finally getting close to squatting my own body weight 5x5 (yes I know it's pathetic that I can't do this but at least I'm rectifying it).

• 5 months later...

had an exam period fall off, managed to get in about 1-2 days a week but my diet has gone to SHITstill on my 5-6 a day mainly because i get hungry every 2 hours or so. but most of those meals are usually dirt, chicken strips and wedges daily from campus canteen and take aways for dinnerstrict diet/routine from after my last examgotta lock back in

i made apple crumble this morning which should serve about 4-5 people and mashed it down in 2 goes :D. it tasted so good, and was meant to be shared with my girl and her friends coming over. had 4 scoops of (light) ice cream as wellgonna run for an hour in a bitunsure.gif

• 3 months later...