Did i see a Supermalt SHOP today?

Creamy

Is there any truth to the rumour that Supermalt makes you last longer/improves sexual performance?
it may have some truth as it is an energy drink so it may improve stamina to some extent but what i want to know is HOW CAN SOME OF YOU LOT NOT LIKE SUPERMALT !supermalt is peng if ur african and you dont like supermalt then its a major fail espech if ur Ghanaian/NigerianSince i was bout six this juice has been banged out in african parties, ive been exposed to it so much i had to like it .supermalt when ice cold>>>>>>>>>>when ur top lip gets sucked into the bottle... TTKK
u f*ck*ng batty bwoy
how did i kno that it would be you that would say thissome closet homo still- always so kwik to batty label somethin
look through the thread, everyones talking bout how good dat sh*t tastes and you're talking about how you like when you top lip gets sucked in the bottle?:/

Is there any truth to the rumour that Supermalt makes you last longer/improves sexual performance?
it may have some truth as it is an energy drink so it may improve stamina to some extent but what i want to know is HOW CAN SOME OF YOU LOT NOT LIKE SUPERMALT !supermalt is peng if ur african and you dont like supermalt then its a major fail espech if ur Ghanaian/NigerianSince i was bout six this juice has been banged out in african parties, ive been exposed to it so much i had to like it .supermalt when ice cold>>>>>>>>>>when ur top lip gets sucked into the bottle... TTKK
u f*ck*ng batty bwoy
how did i kno that it would be you that would say thissome closet homo still- always so kwik to batty label somethin
look through the thread, everyones talking bout how good dat sh*t tastes and you're talking about how you like when you top lip gets sucked in the bottle?:/
never said i liked it read properly

i been drinkin ALOT of chivas regal on nthe rocks and just straight sippin it by it self recentlywent round my sisters recently and shes got sum 25 yr old aged 1 with sum fancy velour sack it comes intasted the samedrank about a third of it then was told it was like over hundred quid a bottle lmaobut yeh tasted the sameshes lucky i didnt have any green tea handy or i would of wated the lot diluting it wioth green tea which is LETHAL

i been drinkin ALOT of chivas regal on nthe rocks and just straight sippin it by it self recentlywent round my sisters recently and shes got sum 25 yr old aged 1 with sum fancy velour sack it comes intasted the samedrank about a third of it then was told it was like over hundred quid a bottle lmaobut yeh tasted the sameshes lucky i didnt have any green tea handy or i would of wated the lot diluting it wioth green tea which is LETHAL
Whisky & Green Tea? nutsoi i got a questionu see them cold green tea drinks in every shop all of a sudden, wot they saying?i like green tea and i like this Lipton drinks

10pra07.jpg25 year?Tasted the same?GREEN TEA?! Nah someone hold my jacket

Yeah, HairballNamed for what your mouth feels like the next dayMe and the guy who swore by it are no longer drinking buddies :lol:Over the years I've become less adventurous with mixing tbh. I've come to enjoy my drinks in the form that the alcohol gods intended them.
----------------Now playing: Hollowman & Dubz - 13 List Hello's - Gigz & Didzvia FoxyTunes

Whisky & Green Tea? nutsoi i got a questionu see them cold green tea drinks in every shop all of a sudden, wot they saying?i like green tea and i like this Lipton drinks
yup u brew sum green tea and sweeten it a lil with honey or sugari prefer honey and then put ice or bung it nin the fridge then mix with chivas and drink itits lethal coz u can put like a 1/3 mixture of chivas to gren tea and u wont taste the alc muchand dont touch that lipton drink its dirt taste lemony from wot i rememin them oriental supmarts they have green tea in a can and bottle which is the real stuff but sweetend

• 2 years later...

In Colombia certain dons mix it with half a glass of milk.

Never seen a full on Supermalt shop though wtf... Why? I don't get it?

You know what vexes me, when you drink the last fridged zoopamalt and you forget to put more in the fridge next time you want malt you have to wait a day because I cant drink that sh*t warm.

this pisses me off, but I drink it anyway even if it's not chilled

supermalt is supermalt mate

no milk though lowe that

While talking of mixing drinks Dr Pepper and Baileys is f*ck*ng sexy!

True say i didn't like supermalt from birth, remember trying it when i was younger and hating it.

Tried it again when i was about 16/17 and fell in love.

Drink at least one a day

Ice cold supermalt with curry goat and rice on a sunday afternoon while watching super sunday >>>>

PMSL

do you still drink atleast ONE A DAY

liar

the way this guy was yapping away in this post