Trading - Spread Betting - Stocks - Shares

VENI VIDI VICI

i wanna get into this, start a my own hedge fundsome guy who i work with does this & da way he talks about it has got me interested, today he was walking round feeling like a top guy, he made a good amount of p coz da £ fell hard against da doller & some other companiesi don't know him like that to ask him what to/hw to get started etcso does anyone here trade? spread bet? can bring man?any books u can recommend? classes? tutors? companies that can skool man?

Realistically you ain't gonna make money unless you're talking about investing over a 20-30 year period.Too many people read a book called "WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU ON WALL STREET: HOW TO MAKE A MILLION IN 2 YEARS" and think they're an investment expert.A lot of people think cos they made money they "played the market" when really they just got lucky.

Realistically you ain't gonna make money unless you're talking about investing over a 20-30 year period.Too many people read a book called "WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU ON WALL STREET: HOW TO MAKE A MILLION IN 2 YEARS" and think they're an investment expert.A lot of people think cos they made money they "played the market" when really they just got lucky.
cool apart 4rm wat is in red, ur chattin sh*t there imo, obviously if we talking big mills then yeah it will take time to makei don't see hw ppl who are gd at it, do their home work, study sh*t properly can't make 50k + p.a

Guest Big Daddy Dave

me tulse n serpent are on the horse tingme n Goddaz on the spreadbeting tingUnMuzik is a f*ckin poker donwe does thisnext flip might get me a prostitute or sutin coz this dry spell is not the one

cool apart 4rm wat is in red, ur chattin sh*t there imo, obviously if we talking big mills then yeah it will take time to makei don't see hw ppl who are gd at it, do their home work, study sh*t properly can't make 50k + p.a
LOLJust LOL.
"...Performance data suggests that a handful of investors with exceptional dedication, information and skill can indeed pick stocks well enough to beat the averages...many do it over the short term, but this is usually the result of luck...Evidence, however, also suggests that you won't...like most investors, including professionals, you will probably just waste money and time...One dangerous misconception about investing is that the reason most investors lag the market is because they are morons. The real reason is that beating the market is hard."And you ain't one of the people in bold either.

Guest Big Daddy Dave
same reason u aintall talk and no actionor jus str8 procracinatingwatch hw man like me is gonna b buyin a house early next year

Guest Big Daddy Dave
Tulse needs to bring the whole forum in on this horse ting, about him n david are making peas while i shop in lidl ffs
:confused: blud what? horse ting?nah blud
loltulse makes about 5 bills a day on a normal tingim takin it slow till April doe n spreadbetting liek once a fortnight

me tulse n serpent are on the horse tingme n Goddaz on the spreadbeting tingUnMuzik is a f*ckin poker donwe does thisnext flip might get me a prostitute or sutin coz this dry spell is not the one
cool, i'm jus interested in da spread betting headswhere is goddaz thosend man some info in it, its all about action, no talking coz i wanna start asap

Guest Big Daddy Dave

whats the rush?theres no fast track way to get into itjust read some books, watch a few youtube videos and give it a gont really sutin u jus jump in at the deep end with

LOLJust LOL.
"...Performance data suggests that a handful of investors with exceptional dedication, information and skill can indeed pick stocks well enough to beat the averages...many do it over the short term, but this is usually the result of luck...Evidence, however, also suggests that you won't...like most investors, including professionals, you will probably just waste money and time...One dangerous misconception about investing is that the reason most investors lag the market is because they are morons. The real reason is that beating the market is hard."And you ain't one of the people in bold either.
of course i'm not YET!if i flop i flop its my p, i don't need u to tell me its hard to make p in dis ting but i'll rather try & find out myselfa strong desire to succeed, some p is all i have for now & thats all i need to start

Guest Big Daddy Dave

crawl before u sprint doei need to be able to count to 3 before you can multiply tensjus slow down, this sh*t can take months to learn, n skippin the basics coz u think ur too advanced for them will only f*ck u up more tooive been on this ting since like September, aint even done it much jus studied the theory n watched moretime placed a few here n there

LOLJust LOL.
of course i'm not YET!if i flop i flop its my p, i don't need u to tell me its hard to make p in dis ting but i'll rather try & find out myselfa strong desire to succeed, some p is all i have for now & thats all i need to start
Good luck to you sameway, I hope you succeed (serious).

whats the rush?theres no fast track way to get into itjust read some books, watch a few youtube videos and give it a gont really sutin u jus jump in at the deep end with
cool dave, i hear u loud & clearand when i say i wanna get in it asap, obviously when i've got da knowledge, man ain't jus gonna open an account & start sh*t

Guest Big Daddy Dave
cool dave, i hear u loud & clearand when i say i wanna get in it asap, obviously when i've got da knowledge, man ain't jus gonna open an account & start sh*t
yea thats the way to do itif u go with CMC markets they require a £200 minimum first depositIG index dntjus get some ebooks or podcasts n thatkeep an eye on bloomberg, wots fukin me up is that whole head n shoulders sh*t (wen u get to it ull understand)bt jus start slow, learn as you go, start from the BEGINING n u shud b nice in th enext few monthsi jus aint been takin it seriously recentlyi may do after the current turmoil

Don't get too hyped - you've typically got to pay to trade - that can be about £10 per transaction, or you can pay a monthly fee.So you need to make sure your profits clear what you've got to pay in order to trade in the first place - and if you aren't planning on investing a lot, the fee to trade is a larger chunk of your investment.Cash ISA is you.I logged into my internet banking on the 2nd of January this year thinking I'd spent too much cash, only to find that my ISA has paid up £120 worth of intrest