Trading - Spread Betting - Stocks - Shares

VENI VIDI VICI

Interesting read

I'm happy guys r goin places, lets all relax tho ay

Life ain't a competition, but if it is I'm probably winning

All seems a bit soul destroying

I can't even be arsed to figure out how to buy these bitcoins

Same with shares n that

When me n woodpecka was pissing around on mercadolibre.com.co their shares had dropped n was due to rise back up, thy did but I ain't involved

All jus seemed so long to buy Nasdaq shares

Pretty safe bet I believe for any1 on dis, Internet usage only gona increase in South America n they've pretty much cemented emselves as the main contender / part owned by eBay etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

yeah the general public got parred still, the limit was £10,000 - heads who applied and stuck to the limit ended up with £750 (690k people), those who applied for more didn't get anything

Google shares just jumped up 12% today. I really should have invested by now, their price just keeps going up and up.

Well we live in an era where the price-earnings ratio is becoming increasingly meaningless

We need a new metric for the power these internet firms carry

If its a bubble its nothing like the original .com bubble though

These big players are actually generating profit its just the expectations far exceed realised profita.

$1000 a share is not worth it at all, so in essence what is fuelling demand for the sahres is the expectation that the proce will go higher, that in turn beong proved correct by the market's overexuberance.

A big correction will come once the institutio investors are fed up paying for a novelty stock, the rest will follow.