MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

Guest Medic
UFC_86.jpgMain cardLight Heavyweight Championship bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Forrest GriffinMiddleweight bout: Patrick Côté vs. Ricardo AlmeidaLightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Gleison TibauWelterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Chris LytleLightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Marcus AurelioPreliminary cardHeavyweight Bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Justin McCullyLightweight Bout: Jorge Gurgel vs. Cole MillerLightweight Bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Dennis SiverLightweight Bout: Corey Hill vs. Justin BuchholzTomorrow! Setanta 1 starts at 3am. On the main event, I think if Forrest can last to the 2nd round he can take it. But Im predicting a stoppage due to strikers in the first for Rampage.

lol @ Forrest showing how nervous he is at the weigh ins."So what's going through your mind right now forrest?"Reply: "Why did I do all those interviews leading up to the fight for you to ask me the same questions tonight"lolRampage looked ready...Forrest looked shook!!

lol @ Forrest showing how nervous he is at the weigh ins."So what's going through your mind right now forrest?"Reply: "Why did I do all those interviews leading up to the fight for you to ask me the same questions tonight"lolRampage looked ready...Forrest looked shook!!
it could be a tactic because the only way i see Rampage will lose is due to over confidence

Guest Medic

FORRRREEEESSST GRIFFFFFFFFFINNNNNNNNNNNN NEWWWWW CHAMPPPPPPPPIIIIOOONNNNNNNf*ck OFFFFFFWas a tight match. Round 1 was Forrest imo, he was in control until the last 40 seconds got clipped with a uppercut.Round 2 was DOMINATION for Forrest. Had Rampage LIMPING after some savage leg kicks. 3 was Rampages he landed some good combos4 was tighter, but still Rampage for me.5th Forrest again had a good round, landed more kicks and combos, got hit with some heavy shots but deserved winner.

Guest Medic

Cote vs Almedia was swag. Both fighters werent on it. Cote wins on SDStevenson vs Tibau - Stevenson wins by guillotine, Tibau was winning until that moment. Had Joe in an omaplata but couldnt get the perfect positionKoscheck vs Lytle - decent fight. Lytle got cut and was bleeding like anything, worse than BJ vs Stevenson. Koscheck wins by UD, still got booed :lol:Tyson Griffin vs Aurelio - Tyson bossed it start to finish.

I'm not totally sure about the result Rampage didn't do enough to win but neither did Forest the only thing he did was hurt Rampages Knee there wasn't really anything else this had draw written all over it but rampage should've known that he had to batter him over a decision or knock him out to retain the tittle.Forrest is a poster boy champion he's even more marketable than Rampage He came through Ulitmate fighter And he is not a pride fighter imagine, the uFc had Noguiera (sp) Rampage and Anderson silva as champs all pride fighters that wasn't good for business i gaurentee if the noguiera Frank Mir fight goes to a decision Mir will win Dana white has his favourites why else would Tim sylvia get the belt so many times when he is totally sh*t and will be murdered by Fedor when they get together MURDERED

^^Last I heard Bas was helping to run another organisation while still coaching fighters. Also heard he's got beef with Dana. But then everyone seems to have beef with Dana. There's a vid going about with those two English cage rage presenters saying they've had previous dealings with Dana and he's a "slimeball". Then one of them said next time he sees Dana he's honestly gonna punch him in the face :D

Guest Medic

Big night tommorrow.Affliction: Banned -Main cardWAMMA Heavyweight Championship bout: Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia Heavyweight bout: Andrei Arlovski vs Ben Rothwell Heavyweight bout: Josh Barnett vs Pedro Rizzo Middleweight bout: Matt Lindland vs Fabio Negao Light heavyweight bout: Renato Sobral vs Mike WhiteheadThe main event speaks for itself - 2 of the top heavyweights! Arlovski and Rothwell will be explosive!!!! Barnett and Rizzo is an old grudge match with barnett looking to settle an old score. Lindland is one of the top middleweights in the world and olympic medalist. Babalu is a crazy sob!UFC: Silva vs. Irvin -Main cardLight Heavyweight bout: Anderson Silva vs. James IrvinLightweight bout: Hermes Franca vs. Frank EdgarLight Heavyweight bout: Brandon Vera vs. Reese AndyWelterweight bout: Anthony Johnson vs. Kevin BurnsMiddleweight bout: Jesse Taylor vs. C.B. DollawayHeavyweight bout: Cain Velasquez vs. Jake O'BrienSilva debut at 205, i think he'll win but not in a convincing manner. CB vs JT should also be a good fight.

It was so obvious that Dana didnt wanna get rid of JT from the onset. Whenever he kicks someone off the show he's ALWAYS firm and basically tells them to never come back. But with Jesse you could tell he wanted him to come back A.S.A.P.But still, I want C.B to win but Jessy is such an awkward fighter, he reminds me of Matt Hamil Silva fight will be interestingAffliction was scheduled to be shown next day on Bravo in UK, but this plan went down the pan