MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

As tulse has just said in the updatesDaley has been kicked out and rightfully sosee ya punk

FC President Dana White has revealed in a post fight conference at UFC 113 that Paul Daley and Kimbo Slice will both be kicked out of the UFC. Daley will be booted for an incident after his match against Josh Koscheck where he threw a post fight left hook after losing a decision to Koscheck. “He’ll never come back,” White said after the event. “I don’t care if he’s the best 170-pounder in the world. He’s never coming back here.”“I’m probably the most lenient guy in sports and this is probably one of the most lenient organizations. You know we’re all human, we all make mistakes, things happen. You don’t ever hit a guy blatantly after the bell like that whether you’re frustrated or not.”“When I went in there and talked to him after the fight he said ‘I didn’t hear the bell’,” said a disbelieving White.“That’s what he said to me. That won’t be tolerated.”This blow has cost Daley his future in the UFC and a possible suspension and fine from Montreal’s athletic commission. The loss to Koscheck also cost Daley a shot at the title against champion Georges St-Pierre as well as a coaching spot on The Ultimate Fighter 12.White also praised Kimbo Slice for making it further than he thought he would, however due to Kimbo’s poor performance in the octagon, White said “That was probably Kimbo’s last fight in the UFC.”

Lol @ belcher calling out silva, get back in line.Mitrione and koscheck fights went pretty much how I expected them 2 go, pissed about daley getting kicked out though. Kicking him outwas a bit harsh imo but I understand why Dana did it. Different circumstances I reckon daley would have got off with a lengthy ban, but after miller-gate, silva's shambolic performance against maia and Tito's domestic drama, the last thing Dana wanted was another pr nightmare, so making an example out of Jim was probably the right thong 2 do. Shame, coz apart from gsp, fitch an koscheck, I can't c any1 else beating him @ 170. Glad 4 shogun, finally won what was his all along. Why does every1 hate machida? Guy gets booed every fight

I think Dana was serious about Daley being gone for good, he can do that and make an example of him coz he knows theres only a slim chance that he'll ever be top o the tree anywhere. its abit of a contradiction though because it looks like Jake Sheilds will be signing soon.

Current IBA heavyweight champion James ‘Lights Out’ Toney confirmed rumors that a bout with UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture (18-10) is in the works and near finalized. The bout is expected to take place at UFC 118 in late August at the TD Garden in Boston although this has yet to be officially announced.“I gave the ok on my part, I don’t know about him but right now all I know is [Randy Couture] is most likely my first victim. All he’s got to do is sign the contract and we’ll get it on” stated Toney.The former IBF boxing champion claimed that his preparation leading up to his MMA debut will be sufficient enough to thwart any offense Couture may attempt to mount.“All fights start standing and that’s my comfort zone, that’s my domain and he’ll have to enter it. If he thinks he can just walk up on me and take it to the ground he’s got another thing coming, I’ll toss a bitch to the side if I have to. It doesn't matter if it’s MMA, kickboxing, hopscotch I got the highest fight IQ in the game period. Six weeks will be more than enough to learn the clinch game and all that, you feel me. I’ll be ready don’t worry about that, thing is it won’t even get that far I’m [going to] sit him down in the first minute. Even if it does go to the ground I was told my grappling is at gold belt level, so he’s in trouble pretty much everywhere. You see these MMA guys getting knocked out by sissy punches, well time to step up and fight a real puncher.”“I wanted to fight Couture from the start, he be calling me out and stuff so let’s get it on. I’ll fight anyone of these big guys in the UFC you know what I’m saying. I don’t want to waste my time on anything but the best so then afterwards they can’t make no excuses.”

I'm not sure Valasquez is big enough to test Brock fully you know, even though the guy is really good, I think Carwin is the biggest Test Brock has in the UFC right now.Hope Couture beats Toney. or at least pushes him to the limit. this has been a fight that Fight fans have been waiting for for some time though, Boxing Vs MMA, shouldve just fed him to Jon Jones and be done with the whole arguement, should be huge buyrates for that PPV

I hate these stupid 'boxing vs mma' match-UPS cos its always sum old, washed up prick vs a decent mma guy and then mma fanboys go "yea, these boxers can't hang with us!", which of course is bullshit cos this fight is the equivalent of putting Tank abbot in a ring with wladimir klitschko. Who the f*ck is Dana kidding? At least call out a decent, fit fighter who's gonna take the sport seriously, join a good fight camp and work on his ground game instead of looking to land one big right which is what toney will try an fail to do.

i love Couture but to be honest he's pretty washed up also. this is a good fight for Toney if you look at who he could've got, if Dana wanted to end him before he even begun he wouldve fed him to Jon Jones, couture has been knocked out before so wh know he suseptable to a good punch and he's not as young and quick as he used to be, also his submission game isnt great, Toney has a decent chance. your arguement wouldve held some weight if he'd been put up against Lil Nog or Jones, then we'd see a murderP.S hope Rashad gets badly damaged in the Rampage fight, (not career or life threatening just damaged) (Badly)

Just watched the primetime show, rampage looking fat as f*ck, last thing u wanna see from sum1 who ain't fought 14 monthsUndercard looking good though, bisping v miller Shud b good, sanchez fighting bak @ ww, duffee looking 2 sen another victim 2 bed early, Shud b a good night, last 2 events dissapointed

Guys who wanna see the buildup episodes to this fight this is YOU:hs1fus.jpgPART 1

RAPIDSHARE http://rapidshare.com/files/386703216/aaf-ufcpevj1.aviorHOTFILE http://hotfile.com/dl/42625212/0f14660/aaf-ufcpevj1.avi.html

PART 2

RAPIDSHARE http://rapidshare.com/files/389421908/UFC.Primetime.Evans.vs.Jackson.Part.2.HDTV.XviD-aAF.aviorHOTFILE http://hotfile.com/dl/43764868/6769c9b/UFC.Primetime.Evans.vs.Jackson.Part.2.HDTV.XviD-aAF.avi.html

PART 3

RAPIDSHARE http://rapidshare.com/files/392033648/UFC_Primetime_Evans_vs_Jackson_Part_3_HDTV_XviD-Konfusion.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/392033466/UFC_Primetime_Evans_vs_Jackson_Part_3_HDTV_XviD-Konfusion.part2.rarorRS PREMIUM http://rapidshare.com/files/391988487/UFC_Primetime_Evans_vs_Jackson_Part_3_HDTV_XviD-Konfusion.avi.htmlorHOTFILE http://hotfile.com/dl/44985152/9f31f4b/UFC_Primetime_Evans_vs_Jackson_Part_3_HDTV_XviD-Konfusion.avi.html

Part 3 is a killer. The conference call >>> __LOL Anyhow Rashad loses this fight it will possibly be the biggest fail in the history of MMA.Rampage is just doing standard training running and sparring Rashads been doing Olympic trainingRampage FTW.

Can't wait for this. Rampage vs Evans should be a big fight! Also can't wait to see how Hathaway does against Sanchez. Hathaway is quite a good wrestler/grappler but Sanchez knows how to deal with high level wrestlers so should be interesting to see how this one goes.