MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

• 3 weeks later...

Cormier vs Jones 2 scheduled for April 23rd

Do you think Jones should be allowed to get a title fight straight away?

Granted he didnt "lose" it in the ring, but still....man should be forced to fight atleast once nah??

In other news, Hendricks got picked off like a chump last night...was emotional. The reach deficit was too much :(

jones is the best pound for pound fighter in the division, course he should get a title shot straight away. who would he fight as a title shot eliminator? gustaffson an rumble johnson have both recently just had their title shot against cormier an lost it.

cant wait for this fight man and then want to see rumble vs jones

lol Hendricks got schooled

you see the first fight in the prelims with the flying knee...naughty finish

Doesnt even have to be an eliminator fight, just need to show the kids crime doesnt pay!!

Didnt see that prelim fight...the whole card was pretty much dead weight man, i fast forwarded through soooo many fight, glad i didnt stay up to watch live.

DC is going to get fucked up, we all know this...then JJ is goin to be champ again...its THAT that is annoying me i think...it shouldnt be that easy for man to pick up his life where he left off :(

When you are that good you get those benefits.

The UFC arguably need him more than he needs them anyway.

Beat DC again, retain against Rumble.

Move up, fight someone like Mitrione/Barnett, then Overeem then tittle.

Retire by the age of 35, spend the rest of your life fucking random chicks, taking drugs and counting you money.

The best mixed martial artist that ever lived.

• 2 weeks later...
Watch UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping Live Stream Online. UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Bisping (also known as UFC Fight Night 84) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held on February 27, 2016 at The O2 Arena in London, England.

Had Silva winning 3 rounds personally.

same

atmosphere was so sick though, Bisping must've been buzzing with all that support inside the O2.

a lot of people didnt hear the buzzer go at the end of the 3rd when Bisping got dropped and with Silva jumping on the cage we all thought it was over