MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

LOL @ standup in MMA.Felt like watching oldschool RJJ.He wouldn't get away with that sh*t in a boxing ring.
Yeah same way a boxer wouldnt get away with any of their sh*t in a cage.
9zrtk3.gif "UFC is for white boys who can't box" - PBFGlass jawed, lay and pray, redneck mo'f*ckers.
Come to an MMA gym and see if you say the same sh*t. You wouldnt last 2 minutes so keep talking sh*t behind your keyboard.
Mate I could get into a cage right now and do the same job as forrest. Only difference is I wouldn't run away after like a p*ssy MMA bitch.Stupid nuthugger.

LOL @ standup in MMA.Felt like watching oldschool RJJ.He wouldn't get away with that sh*t in a boxing ring.
9zrtk3.gif "UFC is for white boys who can't box" - PBFGlass jawed, lay and pray, redneck mo'f*ckers.
Come to an MMA gym and see if you say the same sh*t. You wouldnt last 2 minutes so keep talking sh*t behind your keyboard.
Mate I could get into a cage right now and do the same job as forrest. Only difference is I wouldn't run away after like a p*ssy MMA bitch.Stupid nuthugger.
p*ssy mma bitch?you have anderson silva in your av you f*ck*ng idiotyou couldnt step into a cage. you never will.

p*ssy mma bitch?you have anderson silva in your av you f*ck*ng idiotyou couldnt step into a cage. you never will.
You're making it sound like an achievement stepping into a cage.Don't get me wrong its impressive that the BJ experts can put their legs behind their heads but what's the point when they can't throw or take a punch.

Steven put it on
What feelings you little f*ck*ng retard?Anderson Silva is one of my favourite fighters. The only thing I have a problem with is the outright blatent racism on this forum that gets ignored because it is either aimed towards white or asian people it gets a bly. f*ck*ng pathetic.

You're making it sound like an achievement stepping into a cage.Don't get me wrong its impressive that the BJ experts can put their legs behind their heads but what's the point when they can't throw or take a punch.
What do you mean cant throw or take a punch you moron? Obviously you have 0 knowledge regarding combat sports, but in case you hadnt noticed, it's easier to take a punch from these pillows:mayweather_judah_240x230_20060409.jpgthan these:hayabusa-gloves.jpgAnd Ray Mercer got knocked the f*ck out by Kimbo Slice...

Steven put it on
What feelings you little f*ck*ng retard?Anderson Silva is one of my favourite fighters. The only thing I have a problem with is the outright blatent racism on this forum that gets ignored because it is either aimed towards white or asian people it gets a bly. f*ck*ng pathetic.
Get the f*ck off the forum then.

What do you mean cant throw or take a punch you moron? Obviously you have 0 knowledge regarding combat sports, but in case you hadnt noticed, it's easier to take a punch from these pillows:mayweather_judah_240x230_20060409.jpgthan these:hayabusa-gloves.jpgAnd Ray Mercer got knocked the f*ck out by Kimbo Slice...
steven i hear u about the general racism towards whites & indians on this site, but what do u expect man.. on the internet everyones ard bodyalso for ur info its easier to throw a punch with those mma gloves, much easier. a top 50 boxer any weight division (Except maybe heavy) would dun out any MMA fighter. with boxing u got to be able to punch on the backfoot as well as the front foot. with those light gloves on do u realise how fast somoene like pacquiao would let off shots? he would have a 3 shot combo landed and be out of there before anyone could get him on the ground let alone clinch him standing up.boxing is an artform which is much harder to master than mma. i used to hate mma but now i see the skill in it since i been training mma for about 2 months now , i've boxed a good few yrs and i definitley would prefer a top boxer over a top mma guy any day / month / yr.

Learn some science;