MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

lol allow me having to dig so deep to find somewhere this was gettin discussed!! I must ave caught one of them buildup shows on Five USA n boooooyyy the way rampage eas goin on,im actually fearing for evans if he catches him slippin. The fight has the potential to be the most bloody brawl known to man,the hate shown was immense. As dumb as it would be for evans to try n stand n trade wit rampage,i dont wanna see another fight like the daley one where that cheatin c*nt jus ran away frm him the whole night!Ive gotta make sure i set NUMEROUS alarms incase i accidently fall asleep...f*ck it murkle we've gotta bang out some fifa/cod until this sh*t starts!!

Guest Medic
i dont like Evansbut its defo a f*ck Rampage tinghe had him but just stood off WTFdont care how tired you areguy has no heart
Trust, not the first time hes done that.

Anyone catch 115 last night? Chuck got kipped AGAIN. Knew he was gonna get dropped from the first exchange, like rich said himself, chuck kept over-committing to the punches and leaving himself open to counters. Should have retired after the shogun fight tbh, hopefully he sees sense an calls it a day.Cro-cop wins but I still think he shud b cut, I can't c him beating any of the top contenders so what's the point in keeping him around?Kampmann/thiago was a let down, bot the standup war I was expecting Lol @ condit, caught life with that stoppage, ref should have let it go on, there was only 8 seconds left, felt sorry for that rory yute

• 2 weeks later...