Tyler Durden

MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Gsp knock out 2nd round or UD I aint sure about Lesner v Herring but i feel its now or never for Brock even at this early stage

Guest Medic

Was watching Countdown to UFC 87, didnt know all that stuff about Huerta. Had a deep childhood, got beaten my his mother, step-mum, got sent to mexico as a 9yo to earn money as a street seller. His match with Florian will be the best of the night.

GSP vs Fitch I got GSPLesnar vs Herring I got a feeling Lesnar can take it though no doubt Heath is the better fighter by a long shotHuerta vs Florian Im backing Huerta on this one, probably be fight of the night

Guest Medic

Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St. Pierre vs. Jon FitchGSP WINS BY UD. Master show by the canadian, lead from the off. Landed a major hook to Fitch which floored him and began the brutal ground n pound which left Fitch with a deep cut under his left eye. Fitch never really got into the match, he tried many combos but only a few landed. takedown attempts were unsuccesful either, he did open a small cut on GSPs forehead. GSP deservedly wins, but valiant effort by Fitch he showed huge heart to remain in the fight till the end, many occasions any other fighter would of given up.Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Roger HuertaGood fight again. Kenny wins by UD, Kenny was the better fighter, but Huerta did put in a good perfromance, had Kenny on the backfoot for most of the last round. Kenny landed some big knees, but Huerta had a great chin and took them well. Heavyweight bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Heath HerringBROCK MURKED. First punch he landed was DIRTYYY arrghhh, rocked Heath sent him stumbling onto the canvas, Brock charges forward like a proper NFL player. Controlled every round, good ground n pound, Heats face was a mess by the end of the first round. Brock took Heath down with ease, could of done more while on the mat, he showed inexperience there. I was proper creasing at the end of round 3, Brock got on Heaths back and mimicked riding a horse. f*ck*ng joker. bell went he stood up and pointed and laughed in Heaths face. Damnn.Lightweight bout: Manny Gamburyan vs. Rob Emerson12 SECOND KNOCKOUT. Massive hook floored Manny then a vicious 2nd knocked him out cold for 3 seconds. Middleweight bout: Jason MacDonald vs. Demian MaiaThis was a very good fight. Maia won by tapout to rear naked choke. Very good ground game from both fighters, was like a chess match.Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Dan EvensenIMMENSE KO! Kongo wins by KO in the 1st round

Guest Medic

yup overall verdict - very entertaining!all of the shown fights were very good.

I wanted Huerta to win so bad he was jsut walking onto punchesLesnar f*ck*ng demolished Herring like any antGSP crushed Fitch but Fitch showed a lot of heart and strength by hanging in all 5 rounds.

One of the sickest UFC's i've seenbrock lesnar is a f*ck*ng animal the power in his strikes is unbelievableand gsp is still my favourite fighter to watch, the fact he tries mad sh*t like super man punches and spinning back fists and actually manages to pull them off gives him mad points

Guest Medic

On now! will be commentating since im watching on a stream. probably gonna be a 1 man thread lolCard looks good...Main CardLight Heavyweight Bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Rashad EvansLight Heavyweight Bout: Rich Franklin vs. Matt HamillMiddeweight Bout: Dan Henderson vs. Rousimar PalharesMiddleweight Bout: Nate Marquardt vs. Martin KampmannWelterweight Bout: Matt Brown vs. Dong Hyun Kim on now

Guest Medic

kim cuts brown late in the final round, dont think its enough to win.brown should win by decision

Guest Medic

kim wins by split :D remains unbeatenhmm crowd are booingkim says "sorry to the fans to take it to the decision, next time he wont do that"

Guest Medic

really looking forward to Palhares. quality fighter.Nate vs Kampmann about to start. going with a nate victory 2nd round KO