MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

both these guys are my age and look like guys man would par offhowver they mussa hit the gym after being bullied in schoolhazelett has my beard

BROCK WINS ANDNEW HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION

sickest uppercut i seen in my life
A boxer would have never been caught with that. Man brought that all the way from behind his back. Dude saw the punch, kinda moved his head and got caught with that. Wasteman should quit. Sick uppercut tho, very amateurish defence.I really tried to watch this whole thing in bias of UFC, giving them compliments throughout. I even managed to convince myself that the wrestling on the floor is interesting. But at the end, all I could commend was their marketing. Fights were sh*t full of anti-climaxes. Only good stoppage was the one mentioned above. The fat Brazillian dude one was alright as well. No edge of the seat, fight swinging back-and-forth action. Lol @ getting stopped on submissions. Come like a boxing fight getting stopped on cuts due to clash of heads in the 1st round.What happened to Brock's muscules? Man's fleshy. His slow-mo jabs were funny

Guest LucaPiano

Randy was controlling the fight so f*ck*ng well but Brock got a lucky punch in on his temple and it was all over.The real winner was Randy, Lesnar was puffing and blowing in 1st round

atched the fstoppage about 5 times. Didn't see no accurate punch land. The right hook cuffed the back of his head. Look like his right leg gave way before that. When he was on the floor he was actively trying to defend himself by grabbing Brock's arm, so the stoppage was a bit dead as well.Brock looks f*ck*ng pathetic punching, and whoever told him that hitting a guy with the fleshy part of the bottom of ur fist LOADS of times exerting minimal force was the way to put them to sleep needs to leave the camp. Looked embarrassing.UFC put on too many events. Their cards have gone downhill month on month since the initial hype of the Pride acquisition died off. I just don't care about these faceless midcard fights.

f*ck*ng Virgin parred me off, TV & internet has been gone since Saturday night. Finally got to watch the boxing and the UFC yesterday. Wasnt the best of events, that was pretty much known from before. Agree with xcaliba, I was expecting more. Maia vs Silva/Bisping would be quality though.

but looking forward to ufc 92 tho
YES! Noguirea vs MirForrest vs EvansRampage vs WandPlus Okami on the card.Dirt.

wat ufc isit with da silva vs gsp? or isit bj penn that i heard them sayits ufc 94 bj penn vs gsp with both hold titles at different weights now that should be a fight to watch
Well its a rematch, they fought before and GSP won that one. Although BJ should of done much better after cutting GSP. But yeah its gonna be at 170, so GSP has the adv. there. Also in UFC 94 Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva. Will be massive. UFC 93: Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio Rua - Should also be a good show, really wanna see Rua back in action.

Doesnt the winner of Franklin-Henderson go on to coach the USA team in The Ultimate Fighter: UK vs USA?lol at the UFC outright copying the contender and making it better.
I thought that Henderson was ment to coach the USA team regardless?Henderson vs Bisping would be a big match after the show still

• 1 month later...