MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

I'm still pissed when I see the 1 loss on Jon Jones' record. I remember watching that fight against Matt Hamill and it's a shame that counts on his record even though he's never actually been beaten./I wonder if they'll begin to arrange GSP vs Anderson Silva now? Or if GSP will keep saying "I need zu put on ze veight naturally"

Dana came out and said after GSP's last win, that if He and Silva both come through their next defences there will be a match up in the pipeline late in the year, and thankfully the way the UFC is run isn't like Boxing, so if this is the common sense fight to have and its what the people want, it'll happen. on the Jones record thing, i think it will be seen like Fedor's 1 loss he had for years, where on his record it says something, but everyone knows what the deal is, wouldnt worry bout it too much, i dont think he does before the match he was making hand signals saying, six and 0 then changed it and said 7 and 0 he doesnt deem the Hamil loss as a loss and i dont think anyone else does either

Dana came out and said after GSP's last win, that if He and Silva both come through their next defences there will be a match up in the pipeline late in the year, and thankfully the way the UFC is run isn't like Boxing, so if this is the common sense fight to have and its what the people want, it'll happen. on the Jones record thing, i think it will be seen like Fedor's 1 loss he had for years, where on his record it says something, but everyone knows what the deal is, wouldnt worry bout it too much, i dont think he does before the match he was making hand signals saying, six and 0 then changed it and said 7 and 0 he doesnt deem the Hamil loss as a loss and i dont think anyone else does either
chatting sh*t, in boxing certain fights might breakdownsimilar happens in ufc you get man saying im not fighting so and so, moretime its the brazillians cos theyre mates

fair point on the members from certain camps not wanting to fight each other. When this stops a fight that everyone wants to see taking place, i'll c/s you 100%, however the only time this has been close to happening is when Tito initially said he wouldnt fight Chuck, but then we all knew what happened afterwards.Isn't anyone watching the Strikeforce event tonight. Gravedigger Griggs (i.e the Lashley slayer in action)Aswell as Overeem senior.Arlovski fighting Kara-whats it. (cant pronounce his name)And Fedor fighting Bigfoot silva. in the H/w tourney, Will be good to see how he returns after the defeat.All h/w fights tonight on the main card, couple good ones already

Bracket AKarahtanov vs ArlovskiBarnet vs RogersBracket BFedor vs SilvaWerdum Vs OvereemVery serious tournament.Obvious odds are on the winner coming from bracket b, but in reality, anyone can win this. Overeem is Overeem, excellent all round, and he's on a great run, winning everything everywhere pretty much, FavFedor, i'll be suprised if the loss will off affected him too much mentally. Silva's a tough fight, but Fedor's fedor. 2nd favHopefully Barnet can pass his drug tests this time around. If so id maybe have him as 3rd favWerdum, brilliant bjj, and can submit anyone. However, i'm still not tottally convinced he'll get pass Overeem, and then Fedor. If he does, he may well win it. 4th/3rdKaratanov. Is a good wild card shout. 5th. Silva, has looked good whenever ive seen him. 6th,Rogers excellent Ko power. 7th,Arlovski, can Ko anyone on his day, but can also be Ko'd by anyone if it isn't. 8th