MMA Megathread - UFC / Strikeforce / Bellator

Tyler Durden

Anderson seemingly unstoppable yet again. I was expecting more of Okami, but he can't really be blamed when he's up against someone of the calibre of Silva. Chael Sonnen did say after his fight with Anderson that he hits the hardest out of anyone he's faced. So not surprised he's knocking guys on their asses from jabs. What's next for Anderson? Superfight with GSP, should he beat Diaz, even that doesn't seem much of a challenge. I'd like to see Hendo get another crack at him.Also on Shoguns victory, an impressive comeback victory return as it was, Forrest really does look to be over. I dont expect to see him back in the octagon for a good amount of time.

Hendo would give Anderson a better fight this time round,( and the 1st time for a round at least was a gd attempt) as Sonnen already created the blueprint, I was hoping for Sheilds to come to the UFC as a middleweight for that reason but....GSP's tactical approach and Wrestling could cause problems if he could get it that far.

I don't think he's stalling at all. He wants to make sure that both divisions are cleared out before the superfight happens. There a still a couple fights left for both guys in their respective weight classes to happen. I really want to see Anderson v Sonnen II, just so Silva can demolish him like he did Okami. I hate the way Sonnen goes on like he won the first fight./14mx951.gif:D :D I saw Minotauro and Assuncao's hat also get yoinked by someone in the crowd. Hungry.

Good point. Honestly I think thats the viewpoint GSP has had since he won the belt, he's fighting for his legacy. He has a ton of big sponsors that are with him because of his amazing win streak. He has more to lose than Anderson if they were to fight. GSP has to get accustomed to the weight, like you said, but then to go in against the best in the world for your first middleweight fight. Its a very tough ask, even for someone as talented as Georges.UFC/Zuffa are set to make a f*ck load of $ should this fight happen. If one fighter puts on a very dominant display, it would really hurt the stock of the losing fighter and the company itself.. However, if its a super close fight, back and forth, with a tight decision or a crazy ending, basically anything to warrant a rematch...they will be getting ready for second dosage of that [balrog] FIGHT MONEYYY

UFC et to announce what fight will be on fox at 1PM us time. not sure whether its east or west Rumours that Overeem has signed, Strikeforce Graand prix resumes 2moro night,.King MO fighting on the card aswell, that 3 top fights at least, not sure who else is on the card, but i fully expect UFC announcement of the FOX card will fully upstage the Strikeforce event as per usual also reports that doctors have told Lesner to Retire, but people are saying he'll ignore them. Rampage accusing Jon Jones of having a spy in his camp.,

Shogun vs Hendo is being talked about, Hendo said he would like the match on twitter. That really would be a sick opening fight on FOX.If rumours are to be believed, the two fights will be Guida v Bendo, and Ortiz vs Franklin. Both aren't the most appealiing fights to me personally.

Massive Mexican and South American audiences, as well as the usual fans, and due to the new channel any passing new viewers, it's a tittle fight to do it'll have a really degree of importance, And the fighters won't have to change their training schedules too much. Just hope they sort it so we get to see it over here, as no deal for that has been sorted yet.

Dana has said he's still been looking for a "TV deal that makes sense to them" over here. We get a pretty good deal on the fights with a annual subscription with ESPN. All PPV fights of the year for a small fraction of the costs.I know they want to put on the best possible fight for their network debut but I'm still slightly let down. I wonder what fight will headline UFC 139 now.