Step Your Eat Up

Doug

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a scone? I think that's the only thing i have an idea of.What food is it??? Looks interesting. What country??People are ready to say disgusting but you really don't know what it is!! Wow people are rude!!!! Too used to the clogging fish & chips. Urrggh
Why do you always use question marks and exclamation marks in multiples of 3's and 2's???It makes me want to skip over everyone of your posts!!!

Is that a scone? I think that's the only thing i have an idea of.What food is it??? Looks interesting. What country??People are ready to say disgusting but you really don't know what it is!! Wow people are rude!!!! Too used to the clogging fish & chips. Urrggh
Why do you always use question marks and exclamation marks in multiples of 3's and 2's???It makes me want to skip over everyone of your posts!!!
sorry what

It's for emphasis. I don't really care what you do in responce to my posts. Unless if it was aimed at you i wouldn't really be bothered...