Letting your partner go places such as napa

Da Luv Doc

LOL what? Your a kid, you no nothing about relationships. You're the guy who is completely so out of control that you would back your woman if she wanted to do anything that should be restricted to singles, but you're a mug anyway, bitch went shagaluf and you licked her p*ssy as soon as she got back to her house. SMH./I don't control anyone, my woman has respect for me and loves me to not want to go them places, peer pressure or not, she has respect & love for me and I radiate the same back.
Wt you on about brah? I've been with my current gf for a year easily... And she's never wanted to go Napa... No one goes Napa in my circles mate.

LOL what? Your a kid, you no nothing about relationships. You're the guy who is completely so out of control that you would back your woman if she wanted to do anything that should be restricted to singles, but you're a mug anyway, bitch went shagaluf and you licked her p*ssy as soon as she got back to her house. SMH./I don't control anyone, my woman has respect for me and loves me to not want to go them places, peer pressure or not, she has respect & love for me and I radiate the same back.
Wt you on about brah? I've been with my current gf for a year easily... And she's never wanted to go Napa... No one goes Napa in my circles mate.
Think it was aimed at me mate because my girlfriend went magaluf for her mates birthday eventhough i explained the reasons.and apparently it's impossible not to cheat there.