God Of War

Agent31

with GOW3 comming out soon, http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/godofwar...lot;watchlink;1and i aint seen any topics on this game at all. I would just like to say whoever aint played 1 or 2 to go play it now, its on PS2. Storys sick, gameplays sick, boss fights are sick and each one got basically 10/10. Its a defo must play game for any game owner Kratos >>>>>> Solid Snake >>>> Dante >>> Ryu Hayabusa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> them nientendo wastemans (Sonic/Mario/Zelda)discuss...

Nah trust, give it a go. The whole story is deep with the greek mythology creatures and Gods, and the story behind the main character Kratos himself.The way GOW2 ended this starts directly from it by looking at the trailer which is the Titans climbing up to Mount Olympus to take on the Gods.

iv played the first 2i liked number 1 more then 22 got boringdecent games but not as good as ur makin em out to bethe boss fights are cool
heard this kinda thing a few times. decent games but not as good as some ppl make them out to be. i havent played them tho, think i will try them out soon, always intended to.

• 1 year later...

Can't find the GOW3 thread (link?)

But I completed this game the other day

I started off playing it, thinking this is not all that, get's a bit repetitive and the fighting comes across as button bashing but then ended up thinking that this this game is so f*ck*ng sick, I actually couldn't explain why - it's f*ck*ng immense

Towards the end started playing on a 46'' which showed how visually stunning the game is

Punching Zeus face in till the blood covers the whole screen >>>

The story >>>

Never played GOW 1 or 2 but will cop the collection when I get time

Game is up there with MGS for playstation 3's best so far.

Bang out some combos, then press a sequence of buttons.

Beating the f*ck out of the gods was entertaining but I just feel like the game was very laid out for me, ALTHOUGH, I don't know how they could have changed it, the game does deliver what it said it would.