ViP2GAMING

Creed Diskenth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another QQQQQQQQQQQQQlol err for those peeps who have done complilation movies with back ground music n multiple vid clips...how much HD memory did the end product end up being?Also what progs were used to obtain such results. Ive been fiddling with adobe premier n its sucking out my will to live tbh :unsure:

Another QQQQQQQQQQQQQlol err for those peeps who have done complilation movies with back ground music n multiple vid clips...how much HD memory did the end product end up being?Also what progs were used to obtain such results. Ive been fiddling with adobe premier n its sucking out my will to live tbh :unsure:
For a 5min clip id say under 200mb.
The one I made is 61.8MB. I used Cyberlink Powerdirector and I just downloaded Pinnacle Studio 12.I've also got Adobe after effects CS4, I'm yet to use it though.Shady uses windows movie maker I think.
I use Power Director to add all the effects and make the video. But windows movie makers compression is better than Power Directors (from my experience), so i use WMM to reduce the file size.