ViP2GAMING

Creed Diskenth

Guest Medic

Alright, so I just finished uploading Search & Despair episode 3. Because the game has been out for so long now, and everything's been played out I was really hesistant and reluctant to make it. Anyways I thought f*ck it and went ahead. Eager to hear your opinions, negative or positive.

Big up everyone in the video.

• Upvote 2

Guest haze-e

Ahahahahaha.

Some hilarious bits in there. LMAO @ My cuzzie bussing up at the sh*t teabag.

PMSL at your EPIC SPRAAAAAY

PMSALLLLLLL @ Whoever got no scoped from across the map!!

Alright, so I just finished uploading Search & Despair episode 3. Because the game has been out for so long now, and everything's been played out I was really hesistant and reluctant to make it. Anyways I thought f*ck it and went ahead. Eager to hear your opinions, negative or positive.

Big up everyone in the video.

asd

f

ds

g

TOO MANY QUOTABLES

Nice effective editing

/

Sho you are God Like.

Nice vid.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, we do, can never have too many TBH.

The video that Shady posted isn't supposed to be anything special.

Basically, my opponent has a channel which I acknowledged and thought was quite sick.

He seemed to be as skillful as any other youtube fifa player bar Hjerpseth IMO, and he was the first xbox player I discovered.

Then Mddan pointed out that the guy's good but his opponents seem extremely basic defensively which I agreed with, so I added him for some matches.

I thought it would be a chance to see if these type of players are kind of unstoppable

and if they actually spend the entire match trying to do skills or do they actually play football etc.

For a couple of reasons he didn't want to play me again which was waste but oh well.

He's anyguy though.

nice work sho :Y:

/

lol doesnt matter what you say on youtube; in the title or the description, you will ALWAYS get these Trolls/fanboys/People that think they are better/moaners etc

Majority can appreciate the work and effect it takes into making the videos, but theres always a few that complain.

I forgot to add my opponent's channel to my post incase anybody on here hasn't seen his vids..

http://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebt

@ Dan, that guy is probably from the EA forums.

There are a few threas where guys are saying I used the manual cross against them in a clubs match when it was the ANY controlling my player as I got disconnected at 0-0.

The only reason they are even talking is because I deleted the match for obvious reasons, and they are claiming to have seen my gamertag pop up when they saw 'me' do it.

The ANY scored 3 or 4 using my pro, when I got back online I had 3-4 hate messages and I was baffled, so I invited one of them to the party and got the any to explain what happened and that it was him.

I'll PM this bradd guy but I can't edit the description so I'll just leave a comment on the video but what Jeffah said is true so I don't even want to reply much,

lol he didnt wanna play again coz you done him

0 shots at half time :lol:

tried the textbook stuff on you ie spin round the first player after kickoff but kept flopping

that 3rd goal was a beast

that game was like one of them charity matches where showing off is as or more important than scoring goals :Y:

i wanna see more vids that aren't fifa or street fighter.

Like?

duno, but there's plenty of games out there, you don't want ppl who aren't interested in footie clicking ur page, seeing 1000 fifa vids and thinking 'i aint checking there again it's all football'

can't u get septik to up some halo vids, or ppl like pein to record some left for dead clips "do the bridge on expert" that kinda thing.

• Upvote 1

Guest haze-e

Find out.

Have a little message whereas people comment to ask for vids on whatever. Obviously if VIP2 play it and someones good at it, Up it.

Will increase views and spread the name abit more.

I'll record some matches today. Theres a gametype which changes every week, so that could be a basis to record.

The only deciding factor if your good or not at the game is if you play as a team. Theres always that a**hole who goes off by themselves, then proceeds to get choked out by smoker, subsequently dying, leaving you with only three who has to ruin it. Everyone should get this game though, as a cool off game to SF or whatever, too fun and its probably mad cheap now.