ViP2GAMING

Creed Diskenth

Surely you can upload things like that to your own page then.

Or even if the content was suitable for our channel, you could have made it into one video and maybe added a few extra insights to the character and his moves/combos.

Then just added captions or titles where necessary.

So basically it would be a character profile.

Would be a much better look IMO, it's only going to benefit the channel if we have people putting effort into their videos on games other than Fifa..

Even if the content was suitable for our channel, you could have made it into one video and maybe added a few extra insights to the character and his moves/combos.

Would be a much better look IMO, it's only going to benefit the channel if we have people putting effort into their videos on games other than Fifa..

No point having one video when it is showing different things!

if i was making a combo video then yea

no point putting on my youtube channel cos i don't want no subs

me putting dedicated deejay video's on the channel and posting on srk = new subs cos they see i am putting work in trying to help on the deejay thread so they will sub and keep coming back

that goes for shady and fitz whoever they main upload there training to the forums = more subs

plus the game is new so there's bare new people learning deejay or whoever so the video's will help

lol that parts funny i don't get it there's way more video's on the channel then fifa

fifa vids that me and shady might have got the views but there was hype on the channel from when sf4 dropped and prototype

b4 the fifa vidz shady uploaded a batman playthrough people was loving that sh*t we got bare subs of the back of that

people are still watching the playthrough 7 months later!

if you check the top 10 rated videos on the channel theres only 3 fifa video's!

the rest is prototype and batman

so you could say we are know for fifa vids but the hype was there frm b4 them

@ sho

example this video

11 second clip 16000 view in 21 days

its just a vid showing what can be done no explanation

and deejay aint even a top tier everyone is going to pick

this vid longer but same kinda thing showing what you can do

75000 views in 6 days and thats mainly cos its sagat and everyone wants to no what new stuff can be done

Even if the content was suitable for our channel, you could have made it into one video and maybe added a few extra insights to the character and his moves/combos.

No point having one video when it is showing different things!

if i was making a combo video then yea

no point putting on my youtube channel cos i don't want no subs

me putting dedicated deejay video's on the channel and posting on srk = new subs cos they see i am putting work in trying to help on the deejay thread so they will sub and keep coming back

that goes for shady and fitz whoever they main upload there training to the forums = more subs

plus the game is new so there's bare new people learning deejay or whoever so the video's will help

lol that parts funny i don't get it there's way more video's on the channel then fifa

fifa vids that me and shady might have got the views but there was hype on the channel from when sf4 dropped and prototype

b4 the fifa vidz shady uploaded a batman playthrough people was loving that sh*t we got bare subs of the back of that

people are still watching the playthrough 7 months later!

if you check the top 10 rated videos on the channel theres only 3 fifa video's!

the rest is prototype and batman

so you could say we are know for fifa vids but the hype was there frm b4 them

Different things? 2 of the videos you made were ultra setups/moves that link to ultra.. I don't see why they don't get put into one video entitled, 'Ultra setups.'

I fully understand the concept about it being a new game and the interest around it etc but the videos you uploaded show little effort.

So I'm saying if you want to upload them purely to show a forum something then put it on your channel.

It's not just about upping a video because it's garunteed to get interest, you should be doing more than that.

Give the viewers other reasons to subscribe, not just because the game is new. What happens when that dies out?

Another example of this is your WC 2010 videos, what were they for?

The player faces one didn't really make sense as 90% of the players wouldn't have had a makeover in the last 7 months.

Some of the matches you uploaded weren't even entertaining, the first one I saw was a 0-0 draw..

The fact you can only be 2 teams on the demo, makes the amount of matches you uploaded, quite excessive.

The keyword in red that you seemed to miss was, EFFORT. (Which I meant in terms of editing and presentation.)

Last time I checked, Shady said Machinima messaged him because they like our Fifa videos.

I thought it was no coincidence that our Fifa videos have the best presentation out of all our RECENT uploads.

Which ironically, you had no part of..

BTW, the majority of the uploads since 2010 have been Fifa.

Maybe you misinterpreted what I'm saying, but it just looked like you uploaded another set of loose uploads.

One of them has a distorted picture to begin with? No sound?

An unfinished title?

Most of them are also quite lengthy for what seems like a straight forward move.

I watched all of them and half of it is bad execution, why not edit some of those bits out.

That opening example you just posted in your second post seemed like a SINGLE attempt at a move, not several succuessful and unsuccessful.. Just saying.

If you're looking to, "just show what can be done," then keep the footage to strictly moves that get "done".

Record a training session and use the bits where you land your moves successfully, I don't know why people would want to see otherwise.

Don't even know why you menationed video ratings etc, I didn't mention popularity or fanbase.

But you lot frequent the SF4 forums and go to offline events, whilst Fifa has died in terms of interest since 09.

I also didn't criticize the way you and Shady built this channel.

I respect that between you, the work rate must have been immense to get the following the channel has.

That's a whole seperate issue anyway.

But to summarise all of what I just said; quality control FTW.

Oh yeah, the only thing that is funny is you thinking I don't have a point.

We (Everybody in ViP2GAMING) should start doing collab uploads but we all need to be on the same page in terms of the way we work on projects..

I dont play fifa thats why i have not uploaded any video's

i am probs gonna trade it for wc 2010

tbh the new fifa vids ain't that popular like the clubs games

people like the compilation video's like goal of the week

i uploaded the wc vids just to show how the gameplay was f*ck if it was 0-0

just showing the fans what the game is like

ima keep uploading ssf4 vids

doing a lil combo vid now

They were varied more than anything, but truesay I'm saving a lot of stuff for a next compilation.

I will review what I have left after I sort the exact footage out for that other compilation.

I've got a lot of nice stuff from the casual club too.

Who wants to do the next GOTW?

I'll provide you with 20 goals if you're lacking footage.

I just had a thought, do we all see goals from the same angle on clubs, along with the same replays?

It would be sick to have a mix of perspectives for certain spectacular goals, I should have played some mathes with the player camera focus view. (when you press back on the pad)