(PS3) Street Fighter IV & HD Remix

macz

Cant say i aint jealous. So if i cancel this and create an account with shopto and order today reckon it will be dispatched before play?
from the site:Delivery: UK orders placed before 5.30pm dispatched same day via FREE 1st Class Recorded Signed For delivery.UK orders placed after 5.30pm dispatched next day via FREE 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. and Shopto say that if you havent received the game by release date, they will give you £3 credit onto your account for your next purchase

OUR PRE-ORDER PROMISEAs Hardcore gamers ourselves at ShopTo we know more than most just how important it is to receive games by the release date, so we are pleased to introduce a revolutionary and unheard of scheme which will earn you money if we fail to deliver!For every pre order of a new release product you place with us, you will automatically qualify for a £3.00 store credit should we fail to deliver this product on time.This offer is strictly for pre-orders of new releases which are made by 12pm two days before the official release date - this will usually be 12pm Wednesday. An item bought as “In Stock” does not qualify as a pre-order; it must be processed under our pre-order system.By using 1st Class Recorded Delivery we’re able to see when our games are delivered, so if you can show us your game was delivered late then we’ll compensate you!
shopto are the one for pre-orders.*edit* ur quick lol

*orders*

how much was it on play just ordered on shopto 28 i expect it to arrive tomorrow

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by 1st Class Recorded Signed For Delivery. You should receive your order in the mail tomorrow, please keep this email until your order arrives.that was in the e-mail last night