Dutch Green Club

StreetDreams

Wanna get involved but I'm nervousIf I get something delivered to my halls and it gets opened I'm finished
no way it wil get opened... ive seen them come thru...comes in a regulation envelope and the weed is compressed and vacuum formed in to a thin sheet to avoid detection....

plus this site looks over bait... too easy to reg and not very secretive....
Not reallyI would of not got an invite code if it wasn't for someone I know hooking me up...They admit what they do is Highly Illegal but its not Illegal to recieve mail, nobody will be able to proove that you ordered it..Only downside is most people won't know how to use LR (LibertyReserve) as a payment type, cash is another option though...I am gonna remove the invite code after 24 hours, anyone need it after that PMs.

Only trouble is they dont have that many flavours
This.& you see where it says: Amount Price in €/G7-20g €14.00/GDoes that mean its €14 a gram up until 20g?
ExactlyJust read more into itThey crush up your weed and put it in some vacum thingSo the package they are sending you has a depth of like 7-9mmBookieon top of that
Liberty Reserve is not qualified, nor does it have the investigative tools or legal permissions, to conduct criminal or civil investigations of any Liberty Reserve merchant or user. Liberty Reserve's only recourse is to rely on legitimate court orders or arbitrations in order to freeze or close or limit any particular account, except where Liberty Reserve has direct knowledge of malfeasance such as a hacking attempt on its servers or other security violation against Liberty Reserve or its users.

plus this site looks over bait... too easy to reg and not very secretive....
Not reallyI would of not got an invite code if it wasn't for someone I know hooking me up...They admit what they do is Highly Illegal but its not Illegal to recieve mail, nobody will be able to proove that you ordered it..Only downside is most people won't know how to use LR (LibertyReserve) as a payment type, cash is another option though...I am gonna remove the invite code after 24 hours, anyone need it after that PMs.
u cant be serious?