Dutch Green Club

StreetDreams

dus this sh*t actuall work cos i was gunna try a ting wit some deets
Whether it does or not its not worth using them to send money to a 3rd party by Western Union, to put into your Liberty Reserve account to buy dank that might not comeTheres better ways to utilise your details
tru i wud b incredibly angry if my hard earned cash was wasted

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wannasmokenow
Who knows about this site?Dutch bred buds delivered to your door, gonna place an order this week... will post results.Quality >> Pricehttps://dutchgreenclub.comIf anyone wants an invite code, drop me a PM.EDIT: INVITE CODE IS vsNT6A5Khr
hi i was a member of dutch green club and budmail from Canada, both services were excellent however while abroad i never logged to my hush mail account and lost the account now i cant gain access to either site please oh please could you help a brother out and send me an invite via email as i know you need an email invite not just the code as registration is closed. i cant afford to fly to the dam every month for good bud. i live in Aberdeen and all i get s damp Chinese sh*t. if you could please please give this present my christmas would be complete
  • Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey mofos i c all the haters and critics r still here! Why dont you all f*ck off and get a life? Why hang about on a thread u aint got no interest in? Its beyond me lol atleast im not smokin grit weed anymore which all of you schoolboy itiots r smokin from off the street without even knowing it or maybe you do coz ur that fukin desperate. Anyway ive found a new site that sells better sh*t than you can ever imagine! And guess what none of you are worthy of knowin what it is ha ha ha ha

• Downvote 4

Hey mofos i c all the haters and critics r still here! Why dont you all f*ck off and get a life? Why hang about on a thread u aint got no interest in? Its beyond me lol atleast im not smokin grit weed anymore which all of you schoolboy itiots r smokin from off the street without even knowing it or maybe you do coz ur that fukin desperate. Anyway ive found a new site that sells better sh*t than you can ever imagine! And guess what none of you are worthy of knowin what it is ha ha ha ha

P.s im glad i never posted pics last time as this could ultimately fuk it up for all of us that have the brains to take a calculated risk! Maybe all of you twats need to lay off the grit weed you thinks cannabis coz its makin you too fukin paranoid. Im off to enyoy my half of the best hash ive ever had the pleasure to experience lol peace

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Who knows about this site?

Dutch bred buds delivered to your door, gonna place an order this week... will post results.

Quality >> Price

https://dutchgreenclub.com

If anyone wants an invite code, drop me a PM.

EDIT: INVITE CODE IS vsNT6A5Khr

hi my i am from ireland and i am looking for an invite code to the dutchgreen club i would really appreciate if you email me back on [email protected] thank you

• Downvote 1