Xbox 360 Gamertags

LS

EEESH.Just copped a 360.So you can turn on the console from the controller? thats nuts. I'm on live - SKOLA ONE - catch me playing call of duty 4 (cant believe FFA is 8 players max - 15 is better).
LMAOFam, when I first got a 360, I swear when I discovered this I was doing backflips. Trust, the excitement is inevitable especially if you haven't progressed beyond the PS2 level before. I feel dumb now but I see where you're coming from.

EEESH.Just copped a 360.So you can turn on the console from the controller? thats nuts. I'm on live - SKOLA ONE - catch me playing call of duty 4 (cant believe FFA is 8 players max - 15 is better).
LMAOFam, when I first got a 360, I swear when I discovered this I was doing backflips. Trust, the excitement is inevitable especially if you haven't progressed beyond the PS2 level before. I feel dumb now but I see where you're coming from.
lol.it was actually my girl who did it when i was showing her the controller i was like wtf did you do?!?!? then i clocked.
Make sure you get practicing for MW2.
DAN NOcurrently playing cod4 getting used to having all the keys crammed onto a controller. i hate having to press down on the left stick to run and right stick to knife but im getting there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...