Sign in to follow this  
LS

Xbox 360 Gamertags

EEESH.Just copped a 360.So you can turn on the console from the controller? thats nuts. I'm on live - SKOLA ONE - catch me playing call of duty 4 (cant believe FFA is 8 players max - 15 is better).
LMAOFam, when I first got a 360, I swear when I discovered this I was doing backflips. Trust, the excitement is inevitable especially if you haven't progressed beyond the PS2 level before. I feel dumb now but I see where you're coming from.

EEESH.Just copped a 360.So you can turn on the console from the controller? thats nuts. I'm on live - SKOLA ONE - catch me playing call of duty 4 (cant believe FFA is 8 players max - 15 is better).
LMAOFam, when I first got a 360, I swear when I discovered this I was doing backflips. Trust, the excitement is inevitable especially if you haven't progressed beyond the PS2 level before. I feel dumb now but I see where you're coming from.
lol.it was actually my girl who did it when i was showing her the controller i was like wtf did you do?!?!? then i clocked.
Make sure you get practicing for MW2.
DAN NOcurrently playing cod4 getting used to having all the keys crammed onto a controller. i hate having to press down on the left stick to run and right stick to knife but im getting there.

added^/ lol some rascist guy sendin me this sh*trascistxboxguy.jpgnot suprised at all
LMAO

just clocked im not on the listf*ck u gundam lol
Allow me man. That list was some Fifa tournament thread :lol:Are you back on the scene yet?MW2 is going to be the one. You and your bro used to give me jokes!

my xbox is in my house at Uni, so il be back on the scene within 2 weeks cos i need 2 get internet thereil drop u a xbox message wen im about& u must be talkin about Murkles grandad yea? Evakuation i think was his gamertag?