Sign in to follow this  
ladylaura

mornin

morinin every1! im shattered, early start monday mornings!how was every1s weekend?

Bit sh*t really!U ??

mine was ok, got absolutely hammered with my boss and his daughter on friday night...ended up passing out on his couch..... :oops:

morning girl i aint been a kip yet my lil boys got the flu and you know what males are like when that happens ( drama queen alert lol).. i myself aint well either though my throat canes.weekend was mad went dv8 on saturday i got totally smashed and embaressed myself in front of dan omg :oops: .it was a quality night though still...... biggrin.gif

aww well get well soon! biggrin.gif and dont worry bout embarrassin yourself, as long as you enjoyed it! :D

aww well get well soon!  biggrin.gif  and dont worry bout embarrassin yourself, as long as you enjoyed it! :D
awwwwwww thanks girlie. yeah it was a good night. im sat here o'ding on strepsils lol :D

lol  biggrin.gif  :D  :D
i hate colds its all dans fault ..... he gave it to me. lol most girls get showered with flowers, chocolates or gold what did dan give me ! bloody germs lmao he he :D

most girls get showered with flowers, chocolates or gold what did dan give me ! bloody germs lmao he he  biggrin.gif
Lets hope it was only cold germs and nothing else - eh eh??? :wink:

most girls get showered with flowers, chocolates or gold what did dan give me ! bloody germs lmao he he  biggrin.gif
Lets hope it was only cold germs and nothing else - eh eh??? :wink:
lol, had to lower the tone didnt you rumble :D