Sign in to follow this  
Smoovie

SHAKEDOWN RETURNS !!

for all of you lot who came down and had a good time last month were back on the 22nd of october at DV8. details:old skool, funky house, back to '89 club classics.djs on the night:smooviedanny blazecosmic twisternoodlesg wizzpied piper (tbc)hosts include:DT (do you really like it??)versatile (yea baby yea)all artists 100% confirmedso get doen to DV8 (516 old kent road) and come shake it down with us!!entry: ladies ̣̉14, Gents ̣̉19 (before 10.30pm)̣̉25 afterFREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT LONG!!9pm-3amso hopefully we will c all you guys down there!!!SHAKEDOWN ON 22ND OCTOBER @ DV8(note: smoovie will not be hosting :wink: )

good good, will b a good 1 guarenteed. gota b sensible this time... no shots for me!!! twister!!

NO SHOTS!!!!!!.................... biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D You Gotta be joking , its your birthday. we will be on th champagne all night.remember the last time we cracked open a bottle.

DT (do you really like it??)
Is he defiantly coming this time?
Yeah mate..... Last time he was on the flyer b4 he said 100% yes then said he couldnt make it but he has confirmed 100% this time.

Kl i will be there this time sounds lyk its going to be fun and that i wuld be mad to miss it by the way smoovie wat do you drink or shall i just get you a bottle or two of champayne

There is a rumor going about the Smoovies boy âââ¬ÃÅMC KIEâââ‰â¢ is gonna be there 4 the birthday set! SHHhhhhh! Donâââ‰â¢t tell any 1

mc kie will smash it up!!! whos gonna be reachin that nite? its gonna be BIG!!!!!!

the last shakedown was big, this 1z gonna be even bigger!!!!

im gettin laggo that nite! not as much as the last shakedown cant even remember what went on that nite!!!! lol