The Drama

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Unless the money was really good.
I think you are a bit pissed if you weren't born in London.I once left it and moved to the countryside. NOTHING opens on a sunday, it's all dead, everything is too closey knitsey and the shops are sh*t.
LOL @ thinking out of London = countryside.

I think you are a bit pissed if you weren't born in London.I once left it and moved to the countryside. NOTHING opens on a sunday, it's all dead, everything is too closey knitsey and the shops are sh*t.

Aint countrysideBut its a joke tbh

from this comment i cant take u serious

it is a joke tho - if ur from manny etc etc i can bly uif ur not then u live in some joke town.
ExactlyAll these towns out of LondonWhen they speak its like its a competion of how many London words can we cram into 1 sentence

Laid Back, sorry but I concider Rugby, Leamington Spa and ESPECIALLY Warwick countrysides in comparisant to London.Shoot me.Sorry but I was sectioned off in the St. Micheals phyciatric hospital in Warwick. When they relaxed my conditions, I was allowed to roam around the grounds for a couple of hours within the hospital on the weekends only, I actually run off with intentions of pissing off back to London. But I RETURNED myself about an half an hour later, that's HOW sh*t those countryside places are. There weren't any people around to ask where Warwick train station was so I could piss off to London. Only a few ducks on the river bank.The buses had stopped running at some stupid time like 3pm.The shops were all shut so I had to go back and eat boiled cabbage in a room full of doped up, aggressive cunts and people with manky, pus-seeping self injuries.I was tired, hungry, BORED. So BORED that I actually RETURNED to a section I could have easily escaped from... (well not really, as like I said there's nothing running)f*ck*ng LOVE the countryside I do. But would I want to live there? NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

llow living outside tha M25, ur pissedldn >> anywere in the uk
You do know some of the most expensive houses in England are situated outside the M25 and the best racecourses possibly the most succesful football teams in england also(pool,united) then you got the sea very nice, loads of fields and nature, fresh air, the women are classy, nice country lane pub food cheesy chips and steak, walk home along the countryside road in morning wiht your wife going to some hench mansion
*dies*
:/ :/

lol @ going shops when you're fridge and its contents are worth more than half the stock in one stop
lol at having to drive 20 miles to do food shoppingaehgbdbdbdgbdlol at buses finishing at 5.40 asgesahgedfbhsdghbelondon> > ___
lol at not needing buses bcuz everyone is whippin even the oapslol at not needing a shop bcuz everything is delivered by knight rider helicopterlol at not needing to wear a condom because everyones on the pilllol at the purity around here, got dropped from a small plane in a field round the cornerlol at being able to go for a spliff in Narnia

Yeah I noticed that about out of Londoners too.They try to cram all these "London words" into one sentence.They f*ck*ng LOVED my accent in the mids. The girls who I met whilst living there WERE BEGGING me to take them to London to meet "London MANNNZ". And they all thought because I come from London I "knew So Solid". LMAO.

it is a joke tho - if ur from manny etc etc i can bly uif ur not then u live in some joke town.
p ur a neek

lol @ going shops when you're fridge and its contents are worth more than half the stock in one stop
lol at having to drive 20 miles to do food shoppingaehgbdbdbdgbdlol at buses finishing at 5.40 asgesahgedfbhsdghbelondon> > ___
lol at not needing buses bcuz everyone is whippin even the oapslol at not needing a shop bcuz everything is delivered by knight rider helicopterlol at not needing to wear a condom because everyones on the pilllol at the purity around here, got dropped from a small plane in a field round the corner
wot r u lot talkin about lol at ppl driving being a good excuse for having a lack of transport. dumbest sh*t ive heard. lol at goin on like they dont deliver in london wots ur point? do they deliver late when u need suttin?in fact y am i replying to a guy that says stuff like this
wow at the ammount of serious-face you have broughtinfact most girls are not on the pill, no there are no knight rider helicopters, and yes public transport is a must.jeezloueeeeeessssse yah ali mortezar i was joking man try taking me for CM punk

p ur a neek
r u being serious?
are u?

lol at not needing buses bcuz everyone is whippin even the oapslol at not needing a shop bcuz everything is delivered by knight rider helicopterlol at not needing to wear a condom because everyones on the pilllol at the purity around here, got dropped from a small plane in a field round the corner
wot r u lot talkin about lol at ppl driving being a good excuse for having a lack of transport. dumbest sh*t ive heard. lol at goin on like they dont deliver in london wots ur point? do they deliver late when u need suttin?in fact y am i replying to a guy that says stuff like this
wow at the ammount of serious-face you have broughtinfact most girls are not on the pill, no there are no knight rider helicopters, and yes public transport is a must.jeezloueeeeeessssse yah ali mortezar i was joking man try taking me for CM punk
:lol: wats bristol sayin