Couldn't believe it tbh....

revs

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao @ 2tasty. c*ck cheese, damnokay, i've heard people say they eat brekkie before they brush their teeth (which I don't get but whatever) but not brush at all in the morning? his breath must be hella hot. I bet he showers once a week as well.I remember at school some girl said something about having a bath the night before, I said to her "you say that like you don't shower every day" her face was like :/ "I don't need to I just bath once a week". At that point I turned around and had a convo with the person next to me.

okay, i've heard people say they eat brekkie before they brush their teeth (which I don't get but whatever)
>>>>drinking your OJ after brushing your teeth.
okay, i've heard people say they eat brekkie before they brush their teeth (which I don't get but whatever) but not brush at all in the morning? he breath must be hella hot. I bet he showers once a week as well.
ur kidding yeah? i eat brekkie and THEN clean my teeth, u try eating porridge and not cleaning ur teeth afterwards, ur breath will hum.
Basicly

okay, i've heard people say they eat brekkie before they brush their teeth (which I don't get but whatever) but not brush at all in the morning? he breath must be hella hot. I bet he showers once a week as well.
ur kidding yeah? i eat brekkie and THEN clean my teeth, u try eating porridge and not cleaning ur teeth afterwards, ur breath will hum.

What the f*ck are you doing in bed on your own to work up a sweat? You know Jesus is watching whilst you do that right?
yer i do it i take a shower at night coz i dont have time in the mornings i dont thats wrong i dont sweat in my sleep plus my bed is clean so i dont need to worry about getting dirty over night
I dont sweat at night so if I get up and need to be out quick I'll just roll. I still smell better than 90 percent of people.I dont have a shower so its not a 5 minute thing. I only got a bath and they take long.
I don't see any problem with this.Bath at night, then when I wake up I wash my face and freshen up. If I have time I'll jump in the shower to wash my hair and sh*t.What's nasty is not bathing at night and then bathing in the morning. That's f*ck*ng grim. You're going to bed with all the dirt on your skin from the day, them bedsheets must be disgraceful.
This thread is bringing back memories of when certain Indian kids said it was "Bath Day" back in school.
kd;fkd

just brush it again

What the f*ck are you doing in bed on your own to work up a sweat? You know Jesus is watching whilst you do that right?
yer i do it i take a shower at night coz i dont have time in the mornings i dont thats wrong i dont sweat in my sleep plus my bed is clean so i dont need to worry about getting dirty over night
I dont sweat at night so if I get up and need to be out quick I'll just roll. I still smell better than 90 percent of people.I dont have a shower so its not a 5 minute thing. I only got a bath and they take long.
I don't see any problem with this.Bath at night, then when I wake up I wash my face and freshen up. If I have time I'll jump in the shower to wash my hair and sh*t.What's nasty is not bathing at night and then bathing in the morning. That's f*ck*ng grim. You're going to bed with all the dirt on your skin from the day, them bedsheets must be disgraceful.
This thread is bringing back memories of when certain Indian kids said it was "Bath Day" back in school.
kd;fkd
Discusting

White people do not sweat as much as black peopleFACT
is this your pathetic excuse for not bathing your skin?
I bath my skin once or twice a day but when Im going college I bath that night, go to bed and just wash in the morning. Just so you know.I stand by what I said. Black people do sweat a lot more than white people. Just common knowledge.

Guest Wavelength

I hardly ever have breakfast, never during weekdays anyway.But when I do i brush my teeth when i get up, that is standard.Eat whatever with a drink, then brush my teeth again before I leave.If you can taste toothpaste or whatever when eating your breakfast,,you should have rinsed your mouth out and brushed your tongue properly.Waiting a few minutes before you eat helps too.Never about eating when your mouth is calling for your toothbrush though.