is this the greatest UK Rap song ever

ZRO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Remember this son.. Its aight, but still Pound sterling > ___________Was there for a year, till I got a little flatIf you dont believe this story yah an Eddiat!// Cheeeeee!But I aint on no innuendo//Am a thug rudeboy I put bricks through windows// Cheeeeee!Hardest Uk rapper to touch the mic

^ Remember this son.. Its aight, but still Pound sterling > ___________Was there for a year, till I got a little flatIf you dont believe this story yah an Eddiat!// Cheeeeee!But I aint on no innuendo//Am a thug rudeboy I put bricks through windows// Cheeeeee!Hardest Uk rapper to touch the mic
could never beguy has no flowbait he got no rhythm eitherjus one of dem guys who writes his bars and then trys get them out however he can

could never beguy needs no flow or rhythm eitherjus one of dem real guys who doesn't write but speaks whats on his mind. live and direct.
Yessur

Guest PROFIT2

LMAO@ what man are tryin to put up that 1st vid...f*ck right offpound sterling? come on now guy is any mike glc shitty uk rapperand as for cry that song is so over rated i cant even start.probably go with klash on the murda song but i heard man dont write his bars (could be bs)and roots is the uk originator...'sit hear eating this cheese on toast...' but dont know if its the best song