FAO: Muslims/Somalians

Mr. Air Max 90

smh, this air max guy is a neek... I dun know you and this guy wasnt co-ds
What the f*ck is your problem? I've already said that we were not overly tight but as an old school friend I'd want to show my respects.d*ckhead, there's always one that has to come with the fake internet badman stance.
i aint on no fake internet badman ting. If you respected your brudda you wouldn't be searching for the news and posting it on an internet forumits abit obvious that u wasnt tightur not serious

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the f*ck is your problem? I've already said that we were not overly tight but as an old school friend I'd want to show my respects.d*ckhead, there's always one that has to come with the fake internet badman stance.
i aint on no fake internet badman ting. If you respected your brudda you wouldn't be searching for the news and posting it on an internet forumits abit obvious that u wasnt tight
What are you talking about? Vybz asked for a news link on the previous page so I go the news reports from his dedication Facebook page.

i aint on no fake internet badman ting. If you respected your brudda you wouldn't be searching for the news and posting it on an internet forumits abit obvious that u wasnt tight
What are you talking about? Vybz asked for a news link on the previous page so I go the news reports from his dedication Facebook page.
he didnt ask for no link, u decided to post it.let the guy rest in peace don't even know why you would make a topic like dis. the opening post was dumb enough

he didnt ask for no link, u decided to post it.let the guy rest in peace don't even know why you would make a topic like dis. the opening post was dumb enough
don't even understand why you'd make these posts about "let the guy rest in peace"he asked a simple question and u came in and started a argument

i aint on no fake internet badman ting. If you respected your brudda you wouldn't be searching for the news and posting it on an internet forumits abit obvious that u wasnt tightur not serious
lol ur a fool.. you always try to say suttin das why u look like such a c*nt most times. you of all people calling anyone a neek when you know play games today wearing the same clothes u wore last week. u stinky neeky sh*t. stfu. u get bwoyed in real life on a regs its bait. and ur height dont mean sh*t just means ur a long buffoon

lol ur a fool.. you always try to say suttin das why u look like such a c*nt most times. you of all people calling anyone a neek when you know play games today wearing the same clothes u wore last week. u stinky neeky sh*t. stfu. u get bwoyed in real life on a regs its bait. and ur height dont mean sh*t just means ur a long buffoon
dis post don't even make sense, how do you know my height? llow me keyboard warrior

but yh, if a memeber of his family saw this would they be pleasedeither way I don't care, it is what it is. Everyones got their own opinions
if it was reported in the news its in the news.. they know its in the news, so posting doesn add any insult or more harm than has already been done. c*nt

but yh, if a memeber of his family saw this would they be pleasedeither way I don't care, it is what it is. Everyones got their own opinions
Your goin on like a c*nt. Guy made a topic regarding the death of someone he knew, who was of a different faith than him, trying to get an idea of the funeral process and whether its okay to attend.And you being a "muslim", you should be answering his questions instead of doubting whether he knew the guy. What a disrespectful c*nt you are.

Condolences.Yeah just rock up, you don't gotta do the ablution to a t, just have a shower before you leave home to go to the mosque and as long as your garms are clean and you remove your shoes you're welcome to go in to the mosque. I'm sure someone will direct you if you're unsure about anything.Usually funerals are held at the burial ground, there should be a little mosque there, everyone stands, one scholar leads the prayer in arabic which takes two minutes... You can stand at the back and watch on and pay your respects in your own way if you feel you don't want to be involved with the Muslim prayer. Once that's done everyone forms a chain so the body is passed to his final resting ground.He'll get buried, then usually they make another prayer and it's done.Pay Rez no mind, he's just on his attention seeking like always.

There are things that shouldnt be posted on vip2This topic falls under that umbrellaShould have called someone else you know is going to the funeralAsked them the dealIf you cant do that?Boy....../I understand what rez is saying. When people die you usually get a bag of people that didnt even really check for them in life coming and paying "respect". I dont do it I dont rate it and I dont condone it. This topic reaks of it.

I understand what rez is saying. When people die you usually get a bag of people that didnt even really check for them in life coming and paying "respect". I dont do it I dont rate it and I dont condone it. This topic reaks of it.
Maybe you and Rez should read his first post again.