Sign in to follow this  
Kayla

DANNY BLAZES BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha well all i can say is i remember getting there then after that i was soooooooooooooooooooo drunk :oops: :oops: So it must have been good!what your views on it everyone????

yeah it was quality i got to meet a few new faces and saw some old ones (oh that was my own in the mirror by the poles lmao). nah i saw lots of people and really loved it, i danced all night and even wanted to go on to another club according to dan ( he had to drag me out in the end lol) biggrin.gif

innit! lol i love it, well i tend to go out clubbin in my trainers i dont do shoes nah that just aint me lol i dance better in trainers and there so comfortable hence me dancing all night long !!! biggrin.gif

INNIT YOU KNOW THAT KAYLA!!!! biggrin.gif IT'S ALL WELL N GOOD LOOKING NICE N ALL WITH A NICE PAIR OF SHOES BUT COME ON YOU KNOW WHEN A COUPLE OF HOURS GO PAST YOUR FEET ARE CANING LMAO.. NAH TRAINERS R QUALITY!!!!

do u no wot my feet dont end up hurtin but they feel relieved wen i get home and take the shoes off! biggrin.gif

i hate trainers, they make your feet sweat (wel mine do anyway) and shoes are more sexy innit.. i can take the pain so im all right lol

obv sexy shoes.. high heels or whatever not granny ones.. lol

yeah i agree shoes r sexy but still trainers rule lmao anyways jen a word of warning dis topic isnt about trainers lmao and as everyone knows on flashback i get the blame for spammin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so either we go to your lil persy room or get back to da topic!!!! lol

Cheers leese!saved me the trouble.... biggrin.gif

ok ok... sorry xgetting back to da topic --what was it again?? LMAO

Yeah it was ...i had a surprise party that night too.... :oops: then i hit scene ...was a big nite tho from what i can remember :wink: