Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

i aint taking away from the intellelect smaddy has she aint stupid has more intelligence than most girls but she forgets herself sometimes and its just the man i am to point it out.all of what i said dont mean i dont read what she says as i mentioned she has more intelligence than most girls but again when you look like smaddy you NEED to be in possession of something to give you an edge when it comes to comparing ya self to other females.unfortunately her iq dont make my d*ck stand up add to the equation that she has rolled as loose as any other chick she would call a hoe and its now a wrap tbh.as i said sweet narni and good shines is her last line of defence kinda like when you play pat ball at school and you got one doggy life at the end.

All I'm saying is vip2 isn't a place for females to confess their barebacking escapades
:!: ... is what i agree on .. Dont personally think i came across as defensive though :D
From what I can tell nah, generally you don't but on this topic you gun fingered what she said nah? Which imo means your co-signing, which equates to having similar thoughts.Note: :D can & does get used as a defensive mechanism.
lets be real what smaddy said only meant more when dipset co signed her if she didnt it would of had very little effect despite it being true.ignore whoopie goldbergc/s halle berryjust life fam

i aint taking away from the intellelect smaddy has she aint stupid has more intelligence than most girls but she forgets herself sometimes and its just the man i am to point it out.all of what i said dont mean i dont read what she says as i mentioned she has more intelligence than most girls but again when you look like smaddy you NEED to be in possession of something to give you an edge when it comes to comparing ya self to other females.unfortunately her iq dont make my d*ck stand up add to the equation that she has rolled as loose as any other chick she would call a hoe and its now a wrap tbh.as i said sweet narni and good shines is her last line of defence kinda like when you play pat ball at school and you got one doggy life at the end.
:D

All I'm saying is vip2 isn't a place for females to confess their barebacking escapades
:!: ... is what i agree on .. Dont personally think i came across as defensive though :/and :D at the last few postsFace Off threw his hand grenade at smaddy
Threw?!Mate, he walked over to her, karate chopped her in the throat, shoved the grenade down the throat, pulled the pin and then ran.
you man are on a hypelike ive said it dont phase me, smaddy this smaddy thatsmaddy what :D any opportunity, mans all editing trying to get the slew on point, irregardless you man still supply him with the lols that he craveswhatever makes you lot happy innitlol @ if 5 key man say something on here, then its true in real lifebunch of neeks an king neeksreal recognise real, and i dnt recognise no one on vip
so what if you and a few others say something of substance it aint true?stop ya nonsense ya going on like the love life room aint the place where most people are the realist i know ya embarrassed but listen to what ya saying what you basically implying is nothing on these message boards are true in real lifenot being funny but me on my ones drops bars that are true to life but for the sake of not going on like a know it all and knowing i can sometimes be wrong i said when others AGREE it means its true.just sounding dumb now (that means ya now unattractive AND dumb fam) nothing in this thread i said is false and nothing you said prior to your slewing was false either there are some any any guys on here even i will co sign you on that.
real recognise real, and i dnt recognise no one on vip
thats straight emotional talk right there babes and its clouding ya judgement so now NO ONE on here is real.*sighs*when chicks get emotional they talk sh*t but i expected better from you tbh

bitches with chips on their shoulder when they are frass need to be eradicateddo it in real life do it on forumnormal
4realguys are quick to boi frass gals in real lifebut as soon as it comes to the internet man wanna defend the wounded onesno one is sayin its smaddys fault she looks like she was involved in a real life version of cod5 and the opponent called in the dog strike to her face upbare captain save a bros

bitches with chips on their shoulder when they are frass need to be eradicateddo it in real life do it on forumnormal
4realguys are quick to boi frass gals in real lifebut as soon as it comes to the internet man wanna defend the wounded onesno one is sayin its smaddys fault she looks like she was involved in a real life version of cod5 and the opponent called in the dog strike to her face upbare captain save a bros
flgdfgghjghjghjghfkhjljhklk;kl;

Guest Wavelength
LOOL @ bare yardie man run up in yousome true talkthem kinda rasta man called I-One and Jahlonian
LMFAoMFAObascially smaddy is ugly/threadlock thislooking like weasel from IR baboon
:D:D:D

So smaddy lets them dirty people sex her?She likes their dreds flowing on her face and picking out dead flies and cockroaches out her mouth that have been in the rastas hair for a decade.Shes real because she lets all these rasta man buss nut in her and now shes crying because she has aids?SMH!

i should have put this guy on ignore ages ago tbh

real recognise real, and i dnt recognise no one on vip
thats straight emotional talk right there babes and its clouding ya judgement so now NO ONE on here is real.*sighs*when chicks get emotional they talk sh*t but i expected better from you tbh
what he said.