Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

Guest WAVESURFER
the sad truth ismandem rate kuri but mandem wont WIFEY kuriousthat aint a send at all tbh its the truth no man here has the balls to make her their WOMAN i can see it in most of the mandems posts so she is between a rock and a hard place.
should she even care thoman on here are any any guys
Offense taken.
titan the girl that said this is the girl the least likely to be wifeyed off by most men this side of the cosmosif logster said that i could understand offence being taken by SOME but when it comes to women talking about men in the aspect of whos nice and whos not its not really smaddys call to make.people with the least amount of money always talk about what they would do with their money if they won the lottery or had a few grand cos they are being rational with what they most likely wont ever have.and here smaddy is trying to be rational in the same respect but only here we are talkin about men and not money.smaddy is REAL but she is not the kinda girl you wanna walk road with so take this with a pinch of salt only thing i know smaddy would be real good at is giving brains cos when ya look like that you gotta think of something else that can make a man get open for you either that or her narni has special powers that make it feel like your going bareback when ya still got ya clothes on.looking like smaddy = you MUST be good and giving shines
WOW

Guest WAVESURFER
LOOL @ bare yardie man run up in yousome true talkthem kinda rasta man called I-One and Jahlonian
:D
i aint taking away from the intellelect smaddy has she aint stupid has more intelligence than most girls but she forgets herself sometimes and its just the man i am to point it out.all of what i said dont mean i dont read what she says as i mentioned she has more intelligence than most girls but again when you look like smaddy you NEED to be in possession of something to give you an edge when it comes to comparing ya self to other females.unfortunately her iq dont make my d*ck stand up add to the equation that she has rolled as loose as any other chick she would call a hoe and its now a wrap tbh.as i said sweet narni and good shines is her last line of defence kinda like when you play pat ball at school and you got one doggy life at the end.

i think its important to add that i had suspicions that smaddy did not look as good as her pictures suggested at the time i got this incling towards the day of reckoning (meeting her)this is also why i began to NOT pick up the phone when she called when i met her truss i dont told people i thought i had a member of pdc in my car that night when i met her in clapham.

Hangon what the f*ck?You met her as well?SEEN.Edit: As well as Goddaz
smaddy has game she also drawed goliath too it was jokes me and him was trading the lines she was droppin us. When drawing me goliath and goddaz it was during the same time period.smaddy was bang on sexing though i told her i got a girl and she had a man in miami at the time. It would of worked out well but when i met her im not even gassing she looked scrorny and too tuggy.if she would of looked how i imagined i would of been on it.no lienot even ashamed to admit i linked her i thought with her being such a real talker she wouldnt air brush pictures and make me think she dont look like r.a and dan diggers on a sunday morning.more fool me.

Hangon what the f*ck?You met her as well?SEEN.Edit: As well as Goddaz
smaddy has game she also drawed goliath too it was jokes me and him was trading the lines she was droppin us. When drawing me goliath and goddaz it was during the same time period.smaddy was bang on sexing though i told her i got a girl and she had a man in miami at the time. It would of worked out well but when i met her im not even gassing she looked scrorny and too tuggy.if she would of looked how i imagined i would of been on it.no lienot even ashamed to admit i linked her i thought with her being such a real talker she wouldnt air brush pictures and make me think she dont look like r.a and dan diggers on a sunday morning.more fool me.
bomb7c.jpg

over 2 years ago, and this man is still talkin about me, i am still on this mans mindboth a dem, still telling lies to make yourselves feel betterconstant pre-emptive strikes, from you man started gettin air, it makes me laugh that 2 grown men with children and responsibilities have this much time on their handsyou both know what went down, how it went down, who said what (you should feel ashamed of yourselves)... i cant for the life of me see why this sh*t is still goin ongoddaz in particular, i dont know how this guy has the front to say anything about me with your basic FOB game, never have i met him not for lack of him trying'im in birmingham, looking at blablablagtamakethepeasmansamortgagebroker rahrah, i happen to be in ur town''come out to reh rehs birthday, ill pay this, ill drive that''will you go out with me?''G and G together' GASSED'i love you' GASSEDVIP jus incase you think im gassin, i have no reasons to lie and i cant say more than that allow the fairy tales i dont want to have to say any more here, but i do expect a good few more essays, and omgs and LMAOs and overeactions along them lines

goddaz in particular, i dont know how this guy has the front to say anything about me with your basic FOB game, never have i met him not for lack of him trying'im in birmingham, looking at blablablagtamakethepeasmansamortgagebroker rahrah, i happen to be in ur town''come out to reh rehs birthday, ill pay this, ill drive that''will you go out with me?''G and G together' GASSED'i love you' GASSED

goddaz in particular, i dont know how this guy has the front to say anything about me with your basic FOB game, never have i met him not for lack of him trying'im in birmingham, looking at blablablagtamakethepeasmansamortgagebroker rahrah, i happen to be in ur town''come out to reh rehs birthday, ill pay this, ill drive that''will you go out with me?''G and G together' GASSED'i love you' GASSED
aahahahahahaSmaddy is sick.. *Waits for goddaz and faceoff to have thier say*:D

this is the reason y i said what i said be4my thing with smaddy was one time internet banter (i banter well is all)these man obviously got some real life issue with her, with the way names are always getting mentionedy i wasn't even lookin to get grouped with them

i think it is important to state that face off and goddaz were both on her
:/That ain't news fam. It's come out a few times before.:rofl:I think its important to state1. It was years ago, 2006/07. She fooled me with one picture where she was in white, no rasta business going on, she looked nice then later I saw that other picture a few pages back. Yes, Man was going to mash it just like bare other chicks at the time. Tbh when it came to it, it was a mutual 'nah, lets allow it. Your too old, I'm too young' so we NEVER actually linked.2. She was on no less than 3 other guys other than me & she was international with it.3. She loves to spread lies which later came out in the open via 'cling film gate'. No doubt more will come.4. Some of her ways on the forum jars me though sometimes I'd still acknowledge her real talk. Remember who was at the fore front of all them lulz regarding 'ganz', I'm a fob, my grammar/spelling etc?5. She sends, I send. I send, she sends. It's snuffin, ways of the forum tbh.

LLLLMMMMAAAOOOOOOOOO, say no more!!

i think it is important to state that face off and goddaz were both on her
:/That ain't news fam. It's come out a few times before.:rofl:I think its important to state1. It was years ago, 2006/07. She fooled me with one picture where she was in white, no rasta business going on, she looked nice then later I saw that other picture a few pages back. Yes, Man was going to mash it just like bare other chicks at the time. Tbh when it came to it, it was a mutual 'nah, lets allow it. Your too old, I'm too young' so we NEVER actually linked.2. She was on no less than 3 other guys other than me & she was international with it.3. She loves to spread lies which later came out in the open via 'cling film gate'. No doubt more will come.4. Some of her ways on the forum jars me though sometimes I'd still acknowledge her real talk. Remember who was at the fore front of all them lulz regarding 'ganz', I'm a fob, my grammar/spelling etc?5. She sends, I send. I send, she sends. It's snuffin, ways of the forum tbh.
Lol ganz.