Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

im not lying though am i?some people dont like people for all manor of reasons on here so people par each others ideas such as "girls ugly" even if she is nice or they will find a slight minor fault and shoot down a next mans argument.thats how vip and other forums work but we all agree ceazy is pretty but we all agree she is a grim queen b and under no circumstances is any man gonna trade their wifey for his i dont even think guys would trade their LINKS for his wifey cos its just not that time with her.but again he married her so he has to put a value on her and act out the role of husband and i respect him for that but even he must know just like neo and morpheous that when he aint plugged into the the matrix aint nothing pretty about his surroundings.NOTHING
LM FAODo you know what? you do not know how WRONG you are.Her family have gone against her, she has little friends left, she is a compulsive liar and I have all the support in the world.All you have to do is look at my Facebook and then look at hers to see who is getting the most support.I got a thousand places I can stay and I have been comforted by many friends and my phone has not stopped ringing since Sunday.Seriously, what are you playing at? You do not have a clue about either of us do you? you are judging the book by it's cover and you are misinterpreting the book.I AM TOO GOOD FOR HER AND CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE I AM A GOOD FATHER, A GOOD HUSBAND AND A GOOD MAN IN GENERAL.I am a Liberal Democrat and She supports the BNP.I go to church and she is an atheist.I am going to University this year and she is doing NOTHING.You are so wrong and you don't even know it.What a wank stain.He is trying to suck up, hoping he will get some p*ssy but even she would not f*ck you and that says a lot alone.
did u just imply yur wife is a whore?and y are u getting all worked up 4, u would think that u wuld be use to face off talking for talkings sake by now

im not lying though am i?some people dont like people for all manor of reasons on here so people par each others ideas such as "girls ugly" even if she is nice or they will find a slight minor fault and shoot down a next mans argument.thats how vip and other forums work but we all agree ceazy is pretty but we all agree she is a grim queen b and under no circumstances is any man gonna trade their wifey for his i dont even think guys would trade their LINKS for his wifey cos its just not that time with her.but again he married her so he has to put a value on her and act out the role of husband and i respect him for that but even he must know just like neo and morpheous that when he aint plugged into the the matrix aint nothing pretty about his surroundings.NOTHING
LM FAODo you know what? you do not know how WRONG you are.Her family have gone against her, she has little friends left, she is a compulsive liar and I have all the support in the world.All you have to do is look at my Facebook and then look at hers to see who is getting the most support.I got a thousand places I can stay and I have been comforted by many friends and my phone has not stopped ringing since Sunday.Seriously, what are you playing at? You do not have a clue about either of us do you? you are judging the book by it's cover and you are misinterpreting the book.I AM TOO GOOD FOR HER AND CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE I AM A GOOD FATHER, A GOOD HUSBAND AND A GOOD MAN IN GENERAL.I am a Liberal Democrat and She supports the BNP.I go to church and she is an atheist.I am going to University this year and she is doing NOTHING.You are so wrong and you don't even know it.What a wank stain.He is trying to suck up, hoping he will get some p*ssy but even she would not f*ck you and that says a lot alone.
did u just imply yur wife is a whore?and y are u getting all worked up 4, u would think that u wuld be use to face off talking for talkings sake by now
LISTEN..f*ck HERf*ck YOUAND f*ck EVERY ONE ON THIS FORUMTHAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAYGONE

Boy, it's long..But I knew she gave Shiesty head. She tried to deny it bare times but, I know now.I was angry at him but, end of the day, she was the bosh. She lied about many things.I can do better and that's all I have to say on it.Sad my kids have that to call a mother tbh.
was gonna take the pissbut allow kicking man when his this down*pats on shoulder*

if ashman is being REAL now i take back what i said cos my late opinions have been based on what sean ashman has been sayingbut to be honest ashman ya cant blame me for thinkin it considering you have been one to make bare profiles before.if its justin i dont even need to point out what that means tbhbut im dissapointed he seemed to have stepped up now he back down again (IF its him)

if ashman is being REAL now i take back what i said cos my late opinions have been based on what sean ashman has been sayingbut to be honest ashman ya cant blame me for thinkin it considering you have been one to make bare profiles before.if its justin i dont even need to point out what that means tbhbut im dissapointed he seemed to have stepped up now he back down again (IF its him)
I will say something now.I have never had more than one account at any one time. If I have had bare accounts, it's been because I was banned and needed to create a new one. I am not banned and therefore do not need to make another account.With Rothschild, I started off with it, then when it was banned for 30 days over xmas, I created Benjamin Disraeli. I ended up sticking with Benjamin Disraeli when the ban expired so I passed it on to John Smith.Regarding 'Sean Ashman' I aint a clue who it is. They seem to be linked to my facebook cause they keep getting pictures I up. I have deleted certain VIP2 man from my Facebook now.No Offense to those deleted.And Face Off... Cool bruv.I will show you it is me.. when you see me at Surrey Quays Cinema, I was wearing a black coat and tracksuit bottoms, drove a black punto blaring out grime.What was the film called again? 9mm? or something.. really, was time ago but I was sitting with Ceazy on the top right hand side of the cinema if you are looking with the screen to your back.Heads were chucking pop corn.

She was/is/always be a whoreThough she maybe good looking she is not on my levelsI can get girls who look far better than ceazyThe fact I dont understand that she supports the bnp and be part jewish amazes meBefore I met her she acted like a mixed raced girl and tried her hardest to look like oneSilly bitchall her family are on my side anyway so there

She was/is/always be a whoreThough she maybe good looking she is not on my levelsI can get girls who look far better than ceazyThe fact I dont understand that she supports the bnp and be part jewish amazes meBefore I met her she acted like a mixed raced girl and tried her hardest to look like oneSilly bitchall her family are on my side anyway so there
I beg admin delete this d*ckhead.

:D This would never have happened if you made 'John' create a new account.

Im baffled right about now :/but unlucky if all this is truechin up and all that

LM FAODo you know what? you do not know how WRONG you are.Her family have gone against her, she has little friends left, she is a compulsive liar and I have all the support in the world.All you have to do is look at my Facebook and then look at hers to see who is getting the most support.I got a thousand places I can stay and I have been comforted by many friends and my phone has not stopped ringing since Sunday.
if what you say is true (and of course its not really good to judge untill you hear both sides in the arguement) Then I feel for u bro reason being is that at the end of the day from all that has happened, and from everything you have said especially above......shes got your kidsmust be tough

Big and serious, I beg someone delete Justin. One thing we can all learn from Ashmans situation is nothing new. Cant turn a hoe into a housewife, point blank period. I remember him cussin out guys saying she Virgin Mary now when we all knew she was more Mary Magdelene.

She tried to deny it bare times but, I know now.I was angry at him but, end of the day, she was the bosh. She lied about many things.I can do better and that's all I have to say on it.Sad my kids have that to call a mother tbh.
This information was available before you even spoke to her on the fone let alone married her and breed her upI dont see any reason why anyone should feel sorry for youCeazys pimp hand is way strong

when im bored ima find all the quotes of me telling ashman shes a leach and will move from man to man to survivei rate her stillshe had enough of the broke unemployed cripple and moved to greener grass(no offence ash)