Come on ladies, be honest and real

Im A Cunt!

if that sean ashman is really justin i swear to god he is truly a d*ckhead.justin i swear down if its you.............
Lmao course it is, clocked this from ashman came genuineWhy else would he have my pics up....Cos I kept hotting up his pear-nosed sister when he tried to get freshHe blatently caught feelings and took the time to bring pictures of me that I put up on MYSPACE as if I care for the public eye to see it.Difference is I got ratings from real vip females because of his actions, however his sister remains looking like an undercooked Frank Bruno
hmm3grin2orange.gifyelrotflmao.gif
/I can't even remember what thread it was but I remember Erting dropping that 'who nose' pick of Justin's sisterAnd all this time I thought it was another Ashman profile when really it was just Justin being a sad individual a wasteman Justin.

if that sean ashman is really justin i swear to god he is truly a d*ckhead.justin i swear down if its you.............
Lmao course it is, clocked this from ashman came genuineWhy else would he have my pics up....Cos I kept hotting up his pear-nosed sister when he tried to get freshHe blatently caught feelings and took the time to bring pictures of me that I put up on MYSPACE as if I care for the public eye to see it.Difference is I got ratings from real vip females because of his actions, however his sister remains looking like an undercooked Frank Bruno
lmao

lmao

real recognise real, and i dnt recognise no one on vip
thats straight emotional talk right there babes and its clouding ya judgement so now NO ONE on here is real.*sighs*when chicks get emotional they talk sh*t but i expected better from you tbh
what he said.

WTF, me Ashman?Are you being serious?FACTS:1. My place is being decorated meaning the pc is not plugged in.2. I have no laptop at my disposal.3. I have not had time to go on VIP as I have work to do.4. Ertina whatever your name is, that pic would get me vex, but because you were trying to do a send that was successful, you failed it you skinny sh*t. LOL AT this kid sending for my sister, like say hes sending for me.But your face come like some giraffe though, here's you with your mum in the middle and your dad on the left:tanja_jakobsen_giraffes.JPGLOL @ mans thinking I am Ashman, be serious, next thing your gonna say is I'm that other ashman profile because I know abit about maths :D

beg someone summarize thisi thought I was blessed reading page 3 den clocked theres 6 morewhos an overcooked frank bruno?who said the i dnt recognise real ppl on vip2 blah blah blah?how did smaddy get badded?safe ppl
You know them rare threads that are actually kinda worth the extra read? I do believe this is one of them. 8/10 thread.