The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

yesterday was recovering from thursday night. had 2.5 hours sleep then went to work - fun

last night nothing coz i was up at 7 today for work

tonight might be going out / having people up to my mates empty

sunday think im going out

monday a friends bday drinks in the pub

basically lots of alcohol

Last night - Chilled then went to a party for my boy. Was Ok nothing spesh.

Today - Gonna chill, play some PS3, go to Westfields quickly and spoil myself with some clothes then... go some sh*t rave to link up with everybody then down to SW9 for YELLOW. Gonna be f*ck*ng sick.

Sunday - Recover. Finally evaluate what that prick said to me.

Just found out I'm no longer going yellow tonight...vex aint the bloody word!

Last night went to my football presentation got a trophy for best player and come 2nd for players player :angry: .. got drunk had few dirty pints etc..then went club which was sh*t..then stole a crate of stella from asda because they stop serving Alcohol at 12 (what kinda bullshit is that) then went house party and stayed there till about 8.

Today - wanted to go gym but can't be bothered too tired...might go out later.. might chill.

2morrow - Gym - look for a job - chill - eat loads

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTSSunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.
I can tell you love being the token white girl at these sort of gatherings. LOL
Shut up you slag.

One of those girls who see having a black boyfriend as some sort of social superiority. Don't worry, I've met your type before.

Have you grown up in the countryside or something? I don't understand your logic, how is it abnormal to be with a black man? Do black men not like you or something, did your last man leave you for a white girl?

Don't worry love it'll be ok.

• Downvote 1

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTSSunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.
I can tell you love being the token white girl at these sort of gatherings. LOL
Shut up you slag.
One of those girls who see having a black boyfriend as some sort of social superiority. Don't worry, I've met your type before.
Have you grown up in the countryside or something? I don't understand your logic, how is it abnormal to be with a black man? Do black men not like you or something, did your last man leave you for a white girl?Don't worry love it'll be ok.

Please, please quote where I said it was abnormal. I'm pointing out that you are one of those girls who, like I said, thinks having a black boyfriend is some sort of social symbol.

Today - Gonna chill, play some PS3, go to Westfields quickly and spoil myself with some clothes then... go some sh*t rave to link up with everybody then down to SW9 for YELLOW. Gonna be f*ck*ng sick.

PISSED. I'll pour some my drink on the floor for you.

I'd really try to make it if I were you, certain man are gonna make a spectacle of themselves tonight. Ow.

PISSED. I'll pour some my drink on the floor for you.

I'd really try to make it if I were you, certain man are gonna make a spectacle of themselves tonight. Ow.

argh i always miss this event

raging

edit matterfact deets, maybe man can still make it quick 1s ppl

edit its an every week ting yeah? will touch next week

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTS

Sunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.

everyone will be looking at u

ppl who dnt know will be thinking whos this white girl with

but it will die out, depending if ur with him long enough

Tomorrow - cleaning all day and preparing for this new week of sh*t I am about to endure due to my work being f*ck*ng CUNTS

Sunday - His Auntys wedding, not looking forward to it because it's bad enough saying "nah *insert name here* is with a white gyal" when I walk past is getting boring now and the "no offence, but I never thought he'd be with a white girl" is also very much the same and annoying and just because people say "no offence" before it doesn't make it less offensive, imagine if my family went round saying "Oh my god Emmas fella is BLACK". Also, if ANYTHING is out of place it'll be noticed and remembered for all eternity. Lookin forward to it though cos I know the food will be nice, just hope it doesn't rain tbh.

everyone will be looking at u

ppl who dnt know will be thinking whos this white girl with

but it will die out, depending if ur with him long enough

Anno, all his family who live here know me anyway cos I've always been around cos I was mates with his cousin first, it's just the ones who haven't met me before. Oh well :(