The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

WEEKEND PLANS HAVE FLOPPED THANKS TO BROKEN LEFT ARMRIP MY CAR:-(
lol sorry to hear tht.told u not to drive to heathrow tho didnt ion topicGETTING IT IN.
Nah happened at trafford park, few mins away from old trafford stadiumsome huge lorry went into the bk of my car n my car ended up hittin traffic light, bendin it over, back window smashed, side window smashed etcfirefighters cut the roof of car to get me out on some stretcher, just lucky its my left arm that is f*cked. its sh*t me up big time though, kept goin in n out of consiousness probs cos of the shock,gona claim compo

@brisco, ye my other brothers friend works for a claim company so he is gonna sort it all out for mecould of cryed at the state of my car though, its just destroyed completely.trafford general hospital took the piss though, makin me stay body strapped on some board with a head neck brace on for agessssss before they took me to x ray. just grateful only got minor injuries considering the damage of the car etc shook up big time though, will be cool within time.

friday - chill then maybe go chockablocksaturday - chill then marketplacesunday - hopefully sun is out so guna chill at vicky park then go Kingston for Skream n Benga at the works lolmonday - workingzzzz
Double pay on Monday FTW.
HANG ON R U TELLING ME THEY HAVE REOPENED WORKS?I NEED U TO BE 100PERCENT ON UR ANSWERVERY IMPORTANT
unless this flyer is telling porkies then the answer to ur question is yes.n506415221_1646247_2414626.jpg

whats with good friday and fried fish?is it a Caribbean thing?but yeah thats me tonight
It is a Christian habit.I am not religious neither are my family but we do it anyway.
yeah that was what I was told but I kinda stereotyped Caribbean's + fried fish that is all