Got Moved to last nite

OldSnake

Blud if ur times up ur times up dont live life in fear, if u get stabbed and god says your times not up then you will be saved in hospital, put it this way hospital is god's court, he reviews the inncident and your previous history and decided if you deserve to stay alive or not./\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_______________________/\_________/\__________________________________________________
God doesn't exist player.
Mowhammed then
Afraid not.

Guest Flat Ericó
It's a very unfortunate thing that happened to Old Snake, but i can't help but laugh at his Topic Title lol
"Got moved to last nite"" need a vest"
:D:D
wont lie topic title is very very jokes

Guys got some identity crisisWants to talk bassy behind is computer in a topicwhich he createdentitled"GOT MOVED TO LAST NIGHT"1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif
:D:D:D but seriously,
one of those vests will not stop u frm getting stabbedthey cover ur lower abdominal region n sum of ur chest thats itwen these kids stab you it aint once and walk away, ur likely to get stuck about 14 times in diff places, leg, back, side, arm, neck, faceinfact ur MORE likely 2 get stabbed in ur leg bcoz ppl think 'it will only hurt him' but nah cuz you have major arteries thereso unless u want 2 go out in a tankjus try and gt over it and liv ur life, i no its hard and i aint tryna patronise u, bt try nt 2 let it effect u so much allow these cowardly little cunts makin u change ur life 2 suit themid get a shotgun b4 i got a vestall the best mate

Ask Harman where she got hers:harmanSPLIT_468x335.jpg
LMAO this topic is pretty pathetic
goin on like someone has taken a contract out on his life
KJSDNGFAHJFJHTEAJU6TZMKJA6YSZTFXTZ5SJU6TYS6KMJYUXDGMGTFZMJJTJNRZJNHFTDXZJTRDJNZZDOH MY DAYSI'M BENNINGTOO MUCHLLOW ITSFADGVVXShayujkkjkgzsjjdSAXAFGV

LMAO this topic is pretty pathetic
goin on like someone has taken a contract out on his life
KJSDNGFAHJFJHTEAJU6TZMKJA6YSZTFXTZ5SJU6TYS6KMJYUXDGMGTFZMJJTJNRZJNHFTDXZJTRDJNZZDOH MY DAYSI'M BENNINGTOO MUCHLLOW ITSFADGVVXShayujkkjkgzsjjdSAXAFGV
LMFAO.You still want the vest though?