Fucking crazy jamaicans!!!

neeko

I wish all the Jamaicans over here would just f*ck off back to Jamaica to be honest._____________>>>Jamaicans.
For real Its all these new generation ones they have no shame at all
To say all jamaicans is unfair but...
But nothing. They can all just f*ck off.And take with them all these British born Jamaicans/Africans that claim to be from there too doing nothing but smoking weed, signing on and getting shifted, having kids everywhere, moving in to some council flat with some watless girl wasting government money that working people have to pay for.
C/S That but not just a specific nationality anyone whos moving like that.
the two main predominant nationalities are jamaicans and scottish who are like that so bwoy

I swear english people do that by far more often.They complain about stuff mentioned, but by far more english will live on benifits and complain.Venom, you are confused alot.
english people were always barbarians. irish,scots,welsh, africans, and carribeans are supposed to know better.now theres almost no difference, and the english folk are the more civilised ones now.

I swear english people do that by far more often.They complain about stuff mentioned, but by far more english will live on benifits and complain.Venom, you are confused alot.
english people were always barbarians. irish,scots,welsh, africans, and carribeans are supposed to know better.now theres almost no difference, and the english folk are the more civilised ones now.
Ok white boy.

• 4 months later...
I wish all the Jamaicans over here would just f*ck off back to Jamaica to be honest._____________>>>Jamaicans.
For real Its all these new generation ones they have no shame at all
To say all jamaicans is unfair but...
But nothing. They can all just f*ck off.And take with them all these British born Jamaicans/Africans that claim to be from there too doing nothing but smoking weed, signing on and getting shifted, having kids everywhere, moving in to some council flat with some watless girl wasting government money that working people have to pay for.
C/S That but not just a specific nationality anyone whos moving like that.
the two main predominant nationalities are jamaicans and scottish who are like that so bwoy
:Y: Ahh Okay i see!Idiot!

LolI dnt kno of any africans who pretend to be from yard though
i kno this guy who speaks sum mad patois wenever hes around caribs complete with this thick jammo accent, then a nigerian will com round and he'll start chatting pidgen with this fob accent, when he talks to me hes like "alrite, mate." i was convinced he was from eastend till i clocked him speaking to others, sumone told me hes nigerian still. hes like a master of disguises tho pretty sure hes running sum deeper scams tbh.

LolI dnt kno of any africans who pretend to be from yard though
i kno this guy who speaks sum mad patois wenever hes around caribs complete with this thick jammo accent, then a nigerian will com round and he'll start chatting pidgen with this fob accent, when he talks to me hes like "alrite, mate." i was convinced he was from eastend till i clocked him speaking to others, sumone told me hes nigerian still. hes like a master of disguises tho pretty sure hes running sum deeper scams tbh.
definitely a 419 practitioner......my cousin had a mate who used to pose as a barrister or doctor and even had business cards made up.....very cool guy as long as you didnt borrow him money......he swindled companies out of hundreds of thousands of pounds......the chap spoke and dressed like prince charles but at the sametime he was a hardcore crackhead.........giving someone wearing a three piece tailor made saville row suit a drop to a crackden on flaxman road in brixton at 3am is not something i reccommend :(

• 8 months later...