Fucking crazy jamaicans!!!

neeko

i want to ask the pro-blacks in this forum why is it that this self hate bleaching is more prevalent in Jamaica considering it is almost populated by only blacks? 

How did you come to the conclusion that bleaching is more prevalent in Jamaica?

i want to ask the pro-blacks in this forum why is it that this self hate bleaching is more prevalent in Jamaica considering it is almost populated by only blacks? 

worldstar

worldstar

????

Guest babatundestacks

lighter skin is just more desired in most cultures ,just a fact of life tbh even in india the dark people are looked down.

I think you should replace the word most with some.

Dont get it twisted.

• Downvote 1

bare congolose bleach. from way back in day

remember as a kid my mum would cuss these type of people

• Downvote 1

bare congolose bleach. from way back in day

remember as a kid my mum would cuss these type of people

Baby pictures filters the non-bleachers

• Upvote 1

lighter skin is just more desired in most cultures ,just a fact of life tbh even in india the dark people are looked down.

Cast, its a British import. The darker you were the lower down in class you were as the darker skinned people spent more time in the sun so they were the poorer labourers. the rich people were pale and fat (look at paintings from 1700s or whatever, all fat ghosts, no idea what happened with India I think it was just established by then that they just picked the lightskins to do the big job, I'll need to look more I to that. It's deeper in India as the British really pushed it there, look at former British colonies and you'll see a bleaching problem because it was beaten into their heads the lighter people were more successful, which then manifested itself as lighter people are more beautiful. Look on insta and you'll see this level class by cast still prevalent

• Downvote 1

Cast, its a British import. The darker you were the lower down in class you were as the darker skinned people spent more time in the sun so they were the poorer labourers. the rich people were pale and fat (look at paintings from 1700s or whatever, all fat ghosts, no idea what happened with India I think it was just established by then that they just picked the lightskins to do the big job, I'll need to look more I to that. It's deeper in India as the British really pushed it there, look at former British colonies and you'll see a bleaching problem because it was beaten into their heads the lighter people were more successful, which then manifested itself as lighter people are more beautiful. Look on insta and you'll see this level class by cast still prevalent

real talk.

i was gonna type out a hench essay yday but cba tbh. 

the mentality is still there today tho. was the mentality there before wytes ?

from personal experience the bleach thing is only really ona crazy scale when it comes to congolese

whats grating is some of these idiot girls go on like theyve not got time to even think about these things

got their weave on fleek now they think theyre #prestige lol

di lost peepo

• Downvote 1