The Wire

2deal2

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthr...41#post31252441wire2008logo_2.jpgBBC 2 have finally picked up The Wire and will start showing it from 28th March.Now that FX have finished with it... No doubt it will be interrupted, postponed, pushed later and moved to a Sunday, Monday then Wednesday... :rolleyes:wire.jpg

Discuss past and current episodes in this threadTo the people that have seen Season 1-5, use the other Wire thread = http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=1420 to discuss future episodes/potential spoilers.

Will make everybody I know who hasn't seen this tune in
im rago watching it all again.
watching season 1 tonight in my bed on dvd still lolgood thing about this is i can tell me elderly relatives to watch it infact i got one old aunt who needs to see this and she retired so i know she will watch it.
will be getting my mum fully involvedshe likes the corner but aint watched the wire

don't think i'd have the patience to just watch them on bbc2.sh*t came like crack to me, when I watched one ep I NEEDED to see the next, it was one vicious circle. Which is why I downloaded and watched them all over the course of the summer.like faceoff i'm rewatching season 1, on virgin on-demand. just waiting for them to put season 2 up.Got a feeling when the first ep is shown this thread is gonna be bumped with pure people saying "it was boring", I don't see the hype, etc etc (cos the pilot was slow)