The Wire

2deal2

My girl is into this now. She is watching episode after episode. She was a bit bored at first, but she is into it now. If I was in London more regularly I would be watching it all with her. Was even watching some clips on youtube and totally forgot certain parts happened.I told her wait till she gets to season 4 with the kids. She will be hooked even more.

• 2 weeks later...

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00jnwnvThe Wire starts Monday 30th at 11.20pm on BBC 2 (continues Mon-Fri after Newsnight)"The Target"During the trial of D'Angelo Barksdale, a mid-level dealer accused of murder, the prosecution's star witness recants her testimony. After the trial, Detective James McNulty explains to Judge Phelan how he suspects the Barksdale crew for a slew of related murders.Only 59 episodes to go...Wire07.jpgTheWire32.jpg

Guest Logster
I'm selfish with my programmes.Now imbeciles that I dislike, will be quoting the wire, pretending they are in the wire, etc etc.Its bad enough Face off does it, now I will have to endure it from Jamal & Tyrone down the road. The Wire is MY programme, allow everyone knowing about it.Will be getting calls from the same girls that love Heroes asking me if i've seen that 'new' show The Wire, I'll be furious.
You sound, like a fag.
BoyYour lucky man don't know where you work innit.
LOL---Cheers for the Update striker. Will book that sh*t on sky plus.

I'm selfish with my programmes.Now imbeciles that I dislike, will be quoting the wire, pretending they are in the wire, etc etc.Its bad enough Face off does it, now I will have to endure it from Jamal & Tyrone down the road. The Wire is MY programme, allow everyone knowing about it.Will be getting calls from the same girls that love Heroes asking me if i've seen that 'new' show The Wire, I'll be furious.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: C/s

You sound, like a fag.
BoyYour lucky man don't know where you work innit.
:lol: :lol:

Guest Triple XXX
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: C/s
lol i hate this kinda attitudebt also hate wen ppl come with that next attitude about being in the know wen i was clearly ahead of themmy cousin tried tell me she saw HEROES before mewtf, bruv, from when she didnt even see it on SCI FI, she saw the sh*t on BBC2THEN wen i told her i saw the sh*t from wen the comic con dvdrip dropped in July 06 she try tell me about American TV were the seasons dont start until septemeberswear if flashback was still around id show her my posts, man was the first person to post that pilot after eks showed me about the show

Guest WAVESURFER
its gonna shown everyday from monday to friday
Sick, that's what I was hoping for.Actually, no, f*ck showing it on Fridays, I'll be out. Should just be Monday-Thursday IMO.

Guest Triple XXX
its gonna shown everyday from monday to friday
Sick, that's what I was hoping for.Actually, no, f*ck showing it on Fridays, I'll be out. Should just be Monday-Thursday IMO.
hopefully the do a recap on sunday...
that would be LONGsay if they started at midnight (coz lets b honest thats prob the best time)they'd finish at like 5 n thats with no advertsi thought OZ on channel 4 was long