Hold tight venom (2nd left)

DINKY

Guest Wu-Tang

HahahaI have my doubts.From Venoms avi I'd be sure you mean second right, guy in the pic is just an unfortunate marli caught in the crossfire ALA blackhawk down.

LMAO @ half-breedNot suitable to be called mixed raceSLASHIf that is him, looking like a stinking, butterz Somali it doesn't surprise me he acts the way he does.SLASH 2Reminds me of when Anubis got outed.
u duckfaced failed lawyer .. thats any pic. can never be me.. if ur that phased to see a pic just ask innit u c*nt.

LMAO @ half-breedNot suitable to be called mixed raceSLASHIf that is him, looking like a stinking, butterz Somali it doesn't surprise me he acts the way he does.SLASH 2Reminds me of when Anubis got outed.
u duckfaced failed lawyer .. thats any pic. can never be me.. if ur that phased to see a pic just ask innit u c*nt.
u wouldn't post a real pic anyway plyrur shook

shook of what/who? ive given where i work and my name...none of u have brought me lunch yet. post a pic of u and ill post mine this eve when i get home

Good use of reverse psychology.

Good use of reverse psychology.
no it weren't

post a pic of u and ill post mine this eve when i get home
:/
no one asked to see ur Pemophilic boat. go play runescape
Allow trying to draw other guys in a public forum tbh. Keep that sh*t to PMs. There's no point in trying to bait me into any kind of response because I don't play these games with homosexuals.

post a pic of u and ill post mine this eve when i get home
:/
no one asked to see ur Pemophilic boat. go play runescape
Allow trying to draw other guys in a public forum tbh. Keep that sh*t to PMs. There's no point in trying to bait me into any kind of response because I don't play these games with homosexuals.
u shouldnt even post in this forum again.. u f*ck*ng neek. the only reason i would need to see ur boat is to plan my life sentence in bin. dont ever talk to me again u fool. im not that guy to use as your war of the world's friend. since u have ZERO life in reality.

Guest PROFIT2
The way you talk I thought it was you so Im going to expose you jojo828.jpg
lol@ that being me.. still better than madvybes 3rd from right tho
err isnt 3rd from right the same as 2nd from left - 'you' lol