Little shits try to move to me.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if i wanted to i could have eaten him for dinner without a second thought but then i thought i have my girlfriend whos pregnant and dont wish to expose a side of me for which she should never see so i allowed him.
It's amazing how many ppl on here seem to be tougher than Bruce Lee on 'roids, but always allow beef for some noble kind of reason.
It's not about being tough it's about walking away being the bigger person and avoiding altercations that can be avoided.
Nah ur right mate, but u notice how many topics about beef seem to end with something along the lines of "yeah these guys tried it, i could've easily taken 10 of them on my jays but i llowed it when i remembered my ingrowing toenail" etc...
I get ya, cunts like 'Wu-Tang' are the type I want no trouble. :unsure:

Guest Wu-Tang
if i wanted to i could have eaten him for dinner without a second thought but then i thought i have my girlfriend whos pregnant and dont wish to expose a side of me for which she should never see so i allowed him.
It's amazing how many ppl on here seem to be tougher than Bruce Lee on 'roids, but always allow beef for some noble kind of reason.
It's not about being tough it's about walking away being the bigger person and avoiding altercations that can be avoided.
Nah ur right mate, but u notice how many topics about beef seem to end with something along the lines of "yeah these guys tried it, i could've easily taken 10 of them on my jays but i llowed it when i remembered my ingrowing toenail" etc...
Yes, because I make topics about getting moved to.

True fam, I can see your a road man with your avi, with your butchers knife your aunt Ajiboundi sent you from Botswana's on a whim after watching 'the No. 1 Ladies Detective agency'.

Guest Wu-Tang
True fam, I can see your a road man with your avi, with your butchers knife your aunt Ajiboundi sent you from Botswana's on a whim after watching 'the No. 1 Ladies Detective agency'.
Road man? I'm a grown man.
I got moved to.Need a vest.
Say no more.

Guest Lemons
did you wheel spin?
I would have wheel spun.
shook 1
Quite the opposite, I do it a sign of male dominance, like 'look how fast I am mother f*cker, I am one fast motherf*cker'Speed = man points. We all know this.

Say no more.
Your nothing more then pixels on a screen to me fam.I got moved to so what.I moved to your nan, so whatwhere going to be family so what.All bless, life your life innit.

Guest Wu-Tang
Say no more.
Your nothing more then pixels on a screen to me fam.I got moved to so what.I moved to your nan, so whatwhere going to be family so what.All bless, life your life innit.
One of the Above Statements is trueis itA. ) You got moved to and decided you needed heavy duty body armour before you could leave your house againorB.) You moved to and are now going to marry my nan (given that she is 69, would be a fail for you anyhow)For 1 million pounds OldsnakeWhichOneHappened?!

One of the Above Statements is trueis itA. ) You got moved to and decided you needed heavy duty body armour before you could leave your house againorB.) You moved to and are now going to marry my nan (given that she is 69, would be a fail for you anyhow)For 1 million pounds OldsnakeWhichOneHappened?!
^^ LOLOLOLOLOL

B.) You moved to and are now going to marry my nan (given that she is 69, would be a fail for you)
The narn bruv too muchdry like sand paperMakes bowcatting less disgusting.Don't hate grandson.
ur not very good at this, r u?

Say no more.
Why are you acting like your sick for... wasn't it a week ago you was crying on how shook you was and how " I'm only 20.. i'm too young to die, i have my whole life ahead of me"prickThe bitch was prepared to get a vest if someone sent him a link on where to get one... p*ssyyou need to sekle yourself fam..