The Buying & Selling Topic

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

sellin a Navigon satnav i think it's the 2100 coz i got it from halfords n its the only one that looks like this, but i got it for around 100 n nw they have it listed for 199 so it could be another onebut it looks exactly like thishttp://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165685also i lost my blackberry bold but its insured so imma claim it n sell it brand new in boxim still selling my nokia e90 coz the person who was originally buyin it floppedalso in a few weeks ill be selling my HTC touch diamondi have all the boxes and that(i tend to have an overhaul of my gadgets every 18 months or so)n if no one wants them ill jus ebay themim flexible, no dumb prices bt i aint gonna sell for rediculous pricesalso whats the best way to claim on insurance coz im thinkin if i say i lost it theyre gonna say no, so should i say i got robbed at gunpoint or sutin?

Guest WAVESURFER

I'll buy that record off you that I was meant to buy ages ago, Durrts (if you still have it).Also, I'm selling a guitar for use with Wii Guitar Hero World Tour. Brand new, still in the box.(big up whoever made that topic the other day)

sellin a Navigon satnav i think it's the 2100 coz i got it from halfords n its the only one that looks like this, but i got it for around 100 n nw they have it listed for 199 so it could be another onebut it looks exactly like thishttp://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...tegoryId_165685also i lost my blackberry bold but its insured so imma claim it n sell it brand new in boxim still selling my nokia e90 coz the person who was originally buyin it floppedalso in a few weeks ill be selling my HTC touch diamondi have all the boxes and that(i tend to have an overhaul of my gadgets every 18 months or so)n if no one wants them ill jus ebay themim flexible, no dumb prices bt i aint gonna sell for rediculous pricesalso whats the best way to claim on insurance coz im thinkin if i say i lost it theyre gonna say no, so should i say i got robbed at gunpoint or sutin?
I'm sure you would need a crime reference number

Guest Triple XXX

im on some linux pc aint even gt msnive jus setup my PC bt it aint connected to the net yet shud do that tonightneed to go wash my hair n get it cut do dnt wanna leave it too laten Scrapzzz i think i still have that record, if anythin gill jus send u all my grime vinyl

Guest WAVESURFER
im on some linux pc aint even gt msnive jus setup my PC bt it aint connected to the net yet shud do that tonightneed to go wash my hair n get it cut do dnt wanna leave it too laten Scrapzzz i think i still have that record, if anythin gill jus send u all my grime vinyl
Safe, I'll PM you my address, and I'll take care of all yr expenses etc.

Phone/Go police station and write a statement how you lost your phone (make up a story)you will then be given a reference numbercall your insurance up and quote the reference numberif your serious about the Blackberry, i'll take it off you, i'll even trek up to chingford (or where ever your from) to pick it up