The Buying & Selling Topic

Guest Triple XXX

If anyone has any insiders at shops, please pm me. I want you to provide proof, cause I will go to the shop and ask the guy if you know ##

If you do, please message me, and tell me where your insiders are located, you will be rewarded.

I am looking to utilise the staff discount offered in shops.

/

Also, Black Nintendo Wii; modified/chipped, with a 500GB 2"5 (£80 on play.com) Portable hard drive, 2 weeks old, has about 75 games on there currently, can hold 400.

£250.

If anyone has any insiders at shops, please pm me. I want you to provide proof, cause I will go to the shop and ask the guy if you know ##

If you do, please message me, and tell me where your insiders are located, you will be rewarded.

/

Also, Black Nintendo Wii; modified/chipped, with a 500GB 2"5 (£80 on play.com) Portable hard drive, 2 weeks old, has about 75 games on there currently, can hold 400.

£250.

Have a friend who wrks at selfridges, pm what you wanna do so i can ask him.

/

£250.

yo brudda i need some more games, inbox me ur line i lost ur number

• 3 weeks later...