Sign in to follow this  
spiderman

Caspa - Everybody's Talking Nobody's Listening

anybody heard this yet? came out earlier this week...this album is gettin mixed responses which aint nuffin new cos caspa has always been treated like marmite. :lol: listened to about 3/4 and id give it a 6/10. a few samey wobblers but generally a little variety and some big tunes u dont expect.Lon-Don City is live. I Beat My Robot and the MC Dynamite tunes are sick aswell.

its not one of them definative albums but i didnt listen to it expecting that...its decent for what it is, a collection of club bangers and a couple different tracks.

Its alright.. some big tracksLon-Don city>>>>>>>

Guest Medic

My take on the album..Low Blow - Rinsed out on radio but still a good track.Takeover - One of the better ones. Dynamite makes it workRiot Powder - LameMarmite - Big tune, liked it ever since that Rusko MAH mix.London City - Uncle Sam smacks it. Victorias Secret - Was loving the intro before the drums kicked in. Would of been better if it was no Caspa influence, D1 does this sort of stuff best by himself.I Beat my Robot - wasnt feeling this at all. Repetitive and dull.Disco Jaws - Big fan of Beezy so naturally I liked it. Dont think it'll be the same for the masses though. Back to '93 - Thought it was decent.Overall it was ok, but I cant help feel dissapointed.